Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working so much lately, and must say, I get home, rip off my clothes, along with the shoes killing my feet, and throw on a "throw" dress. Now I'm comfy, take care of the dogs, clean up a bit, eat, and watch some TV.

Well, a neighbor stops by with his mom, to meet the doggies. They are very interested in fostering. So in they come to Casa del Caca. The dogs were so excited, as they love company. Neighbors loved each, and every, one of them.

Neighbor, and his mom, are sitting on the couch, asking questions. I'm standing, when Rex jumps up on my leg wanting me to pick him up. I ignored him. To get my attention, he grabbed the bottom of my dress, and pulled it down. Oh yes, that got everyone's attention. I was not wearing anything underneath. It didn't get passed my waist, but boobs were bare.

I quickly picked it back up, and honestly had to laugh, when neighbor said, "I want to foster THAT one" ~ :HistericalSmiley:

This was just too funny. I had to take a pic of the dress so you would understand. LMAO

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
OMG, Rex is the man!!! That is too funny for words Deb! You are going to be the talk of the neighborhood!!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
OMG, how funny (and embarassing!)!!!!! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::smilie_tischkante:

The guy should have said, "I want to foster THOSE puppies!" :w00t::chili:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:smrofl::smrofl::smcry: Laughing so hard the tears are coming down my face. Talk about embarrassing. :brownbag: but who was more embarrassed - you or the neighbor? He did have a great line...fast on his feet. BTW, how old is said neighbor?
Deb, life is never dull for you.:thumbsup: I think you better get Rex to stop tuning into X-rated movies on tv when you aren't home. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:chili: What fun! :chili:

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Deb, life with your fluffs is one never-ending laughfest. Thanks for the chuckles...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:w00t::w00t::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::blush::HistericalSmiley:that is too too funny !!!!! omg !!!! lmao

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
OMG! That is hysterical!

:good post - perfect Rex, you da man! :good post - perfect

Best performance from a foster yet!!!

Linda

1 - 20 of 50 Posts