1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture 029.jpg

Just wish I knew how to make this thing go faster Aunties :huh:
Picture 030.jpg

But, I know I'll be there soon enough. Love you Aunties :wub: (me and Mommy just got out of our steam shower, think I'm liking that a whole lot better than baths :) Just let the hot water run, and I sit right on Mommy's lap, and don't have to get any water on me :HistericalSmiley:

I'm on my way Aunties. Much love, Leo

Picture 031.jpg

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh my baby boy, little Leo - he looks like he's getting ready to drive Miss Mia around town. He also looks like he's looking over the hood for clearance!

Too cute for words, gosh, I wish I could kiss him!

Christine, his eyes look clear - he looks so happy.

~Allie

·
Registered
590 Posts
Leo is so cute in his car he is just adorable. Glad he is doing better.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Those pictures are the best! Terra and Triniti say, "We are so gwad you aw betta Leo! We wuv da car bed your Mom got you!!! You have so many of us fwuffs and Awnties pwaying for you!!!"

Get better soon Leo!

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
He looks so cute driving his wittle car around.:HistericalSmiley:Leo, you definitely look better, today. It must be all the TLC you are getting. Love ya, you handsome boy.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Oh Leo, look at you in that car. :happy dance: A Mercedes no less.:aktion033: I love that you're on the road to recovery, with a detour in the steam shower. You look like you're doing just fine. Were you checking whether you had a ticket in the second picture?:HistericalSmiley: Hope you weren't speeding. :w00t: So glad to see you up and around. Be careful out there, sweetie.:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Leo -- you are looking a lot better, but you still don't have your bright, special "Leo" smile, so Auntie Lynn can see that you're still a little under the weather.

Hope you're completely well very, very soon.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Leo, the girls and I are sending you lots of get well wishes. We don't like thinking you aren't feeling good so hurry and make us happy by getting well. :wub:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts