Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by Paris'Mom+Oct 17 2005, 10:38 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LadysMom
@Oct 17 2005, 10:28 AM
Do you have Kodie on a flea preventative? If not, you will probably end up with a flea problem. Just that one flea that hitchhikes a ride is all it takes......

They don't have to go outside to get fleas either. Fleas come in through screens, even on your pant legs. Thsi is the worst time of the year for them, too, when the weather starts getting cold. They are desperate for a host.

Since Kodie is so small and has liver disease, he'd do great with Frontline spray. That's what I use on Lady since she has seizures. It was recommedend on the canine epilepsy board as the safest out there. You can control the amount you use (I only use about 1/2 of what it calls for on Lady) and I put it on a cosmetic puff and rub it around so there isn't one spot of concentrated pesticide. I can even use the same stuff on my cats.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110508
Marj,

This sounds really interesting. I would like to know more about the spray option of Frontline. Right now, Paris is on the topical monthly Frntline Plus. Is the spray just as effective? I'm all for something that is safer for my pet, so please share where I can read up more about this and of course, where to buy.

Thanks,
Mimi
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110512
[/B][/QUOTE]
I used the regular frontline plus last year and it worked fine. This year I used the spray and it was just as good and a heck of a lot cheaper. Plus I still have tons left and can use it again next year!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.