Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,533 Posts
Originally posted by Msloke@Oct 15 2005, 02:51 PM
I don't know either but I'd buy a cheap flea collar and cut a piece off and put in your vacuum bag....couldn't hurt. Maybe will be lucky and it was a male (only females lay eggs right?) I had one do that too.  They are really hard to crush in your fingers, the little beasts!   
  Now if I see a rare one on them when come in from outside, I get it between my fingers and take to sink and "flush" it down with water.....drown you little bas****! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110019
[/QUOTE]

LOL!! I have a tip about the crushing... Get it between the back of your 2 thumb nails and SQUASH! When you've heard the sucker pop, he's dead! LOL

· Registered
7,533 Posts
Originally posted by Msloke+Oct 15 2005, 04:10 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2005, 03:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Msloke
@Oct 15 2005, 02:51 PM
I don't know either but I'd buy a cheap flea collar and cut a piece off and put in your vacuum bag....couldn't hurt. Maybe will be lucky and it was a male (only females lay eggs right?) I had one do that too.  They are really hard to crush in your fingers, the little beasts!   
   Now if I see a rare one on them when come in from outside, I get it between my fingers and take to sink and "flush" it down with water.....drown you little bas****! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110019

LOL!! I have a tip about the crushing... Get it between the back of your 2 thumb nails and SQUASH! When you've heard the sucker pop, he's dead! LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110036

[/QUOTE]
Good one, but everytime I try to check to make sure I have it, darn thing jumps! I can just see myself trying to get it between backs of thumbnails....now hold still little flea while I get you in position to crush the cr** out of you.
The only good flea is a dead flea.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110037
[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!!!
Yeah, they are hard to catch!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.