Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I apologize, I only have pics of one of the pups. This is Ness (also known as Palmer) but mostly he is just called Mr Fluffy Man. This is definitely one of the hardest ages to photograph!! It's why I couldn't even attempt a 'family' photo, OMG they are sooo busy! And always trying to attack each other. Plus it is SO DARK today with the continuous rain that it quickly became not good lighting. So tomorrow, i will hopefully have pics of the others!

I am very happy with this litter, all three are nice show quality puppies.

(sorry about the flash eyeballs!)

Cuddling with Marina

Being silly

Thanks for looking! All three are going in for bile acid testing tomorrow - I pity my vet office, LOL. These are some silly puppies!

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
OH Stacy,I have always been partial to little Ness. He is totally intoxicating! You don't need TV at your house.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
What a cutie! He has definitely got a LOT of coat!! I love that photo of him running. Your babies are just two weeks younger than my London. So what are your plans for them?? Can't wait to see more photos!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Ness - like Loch Ness MONSTER!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: He looks like he's full of piss and vinegar, as they say. He's absolutely beautiful. What a face. :wub::wub: Wow, I would think getting three who are show quality is quite an accomplishment.
Stacy - what are you doing with the pups when you come to Westminster?

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Stacy, Ness is just a doll and wow what alot of coat that boy has.:wub: I can't believe that they are 17 weeks old already. That's awesome that your doing bile acids on your pups.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stacy, Ness is just a doll and wow what alot of coat that boy has.:wub: I can't believe that they are 17 weeks old already. That's awesome that your doing bile acids on your pups.
He does have a lot of coat! He's a funny boy. Yep, we'll see how the bile acids go.

Ness - like Loch Ness MONSTER!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: He looks like he's full of piss and vinegar, as they say. He's absolutely beautiful. What a face. :wub::wub: Wow, I would think getting three who are show quality is quite an accomplishment.
Stacy - what are you doing with the pups when you come to Westminster?
Yes, he is a little monster :thumbsup: Well not really, he's a happy pup. Very silly, as i mentioned!!
The hubby will take care of the pups while we are at Westminster (I might only have the girl though, at that point) and I'm going to board Andrew with my groomer so his coat doesn't go 6 days without attention (can't ask the hubby to brush, i'm lucky he is willing to feed and potty!)

What a cutie! He has definitely got a LOT of coat!! I love that photo of him running. Your babies are just two weeks younger than my London. So what are your plans for them?? Can't wait to see more photos!
I love your little London!!! such a cutie. Boy, I bet they would all have fun playing, wouldn't they?

OH Stacy,I have always been partial to little Ness. He is totally intoxicating! You don't need TV at your house.
ness is a hoot. Lots of personality! You 'll see him on thursday!

What a handsome boy Ness is! His coat is GORGEOUS!
oh thank you! He's a good boy :wub:
he's very nice! can't believe they are 17 weeks already!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Oh my gosh - he his adorable!!!!

Cannot wait to see the other pics!

It must be a blast to be at your house : )

ps - I love the pic of him cuddling on Marina's shoulder. So sweet!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh my gosh - he his adorable!!!!

Cannot wait to see the other pics!

It must be a blast to be at your house : )

ps - I love the pic of him cuddling on Marina's shoulder. So sweet!
Look at this pic of him looking up at her

I didn't include it because he's got crazy eye balls, LOL!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Oh boy, Stacy! I am IN LOVE!!!:wub::wub: He is absolutely gorgeous!! The one of him cuddling with Marina is just precious but maybe just a little deceiving!!! :innocent: He looks like he's a little energizer bunny!!! What a doll!!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh Stacy he's gorgeous! I hope mine turn out as good (although the Marcris line is very stiff competition for poor Triniti!) I need to show you all a pic of Lucky. His hair is growing in but in the weirdest way...Like straight out from his sides!!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Oh Stacy! I love the crazy picture the best! What an absolutely sweet look on his face! Mmmm...puppies!

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Look at this pic of him looking up at her

I didn't include it because he's got crazy eye balls, LOL!

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

But don't all your doggies have those adorable eye balls ! Love it!:wub:

Love how much he loves her too! :heart::heart::heart:

So adorable .........now I have puppy-itis:innocent:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Wow, Stacy!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS! You have done an amazing job showing, mentoring your own daughter in showing, and breeding! You deserve the best. :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts