Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is coming back home from a trip and being greeted by your dog! Haley was sooo excited to see me (even though we were gone only for the weekend). She barked and then ran down the stairs and gave me lots of puppy kisses. She was soo excited to see me and it made me feel so great to have all of this unconditional love.

I stopped by before work this morning (she was staying at my sister's) to see her because I couldn't wait the entire day - she sat on my lap for the rest of my brief visit and couldn't get enough of my attention - too precious! I love that litte dog and she brings me so much happiness. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Yep, that's something we all understand completely :thumbsup:

....makes you want to go home! I get that same greeting every day when I get home from work. :wub:

·
Registered
268 Posts
oh my goodness! Haley reminds me of Diamond (looks and attitude!)

It's so sweet that she sat in your lap for your visit. Haley just wanted to be close to her mommy.

Diamond's daddy hasn't had a very good life for awhile now. He says that before he met Diamond his princess, coming home from work was even more depressing. Now, seeing the little fluff's tail wag and her little bum go back and forth in excitement upon his arrival home washes away any feelings of unhappiness straight away from his heart.

They certainly have magic powers of healing and coming home to see them after any length of separation fills the heart with warmth! :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haley has definitely taught me a lot, such as being happy in the moment and being happy about the simple things. I love it when she just runs outside and plays too - it makes me smile just seeing her happy. Malteses are the best!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts