Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using Entirely Pets to order prescription Heartworm meds (Sentinel) for Bella and Flea medication (Revolution) for my two cats. Entirely Pets no longer sells prescription meds. Can anyone recommend a reputable online source for prescriptions. ThanksB)

·
Registered
117 Posts
My Breeder recommended using Canada Pharmacy to get flea medication when I talked to her last. I haven't used it myself but she has said she gets her cat and dog medicine on there.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I have used absolutelypets.com for prescription medication for approximately 3 years. I purchase Tuffy's allergy medication from them on a regular basis as well as other meds when needed. I have always found them to be professional and reliable. The medication that I receive always has an appropriate expiration date as well. Like all reputable online prescription places, they do require a vet's authorization.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
My daughter and I use drs Foster & Smith frequently for the big doggies. I found them to be less expensive than my local vet, free shipping, great service. For the DeraMax I could have arranged auto refills. You do need to fax a script, and they will call your vet to verify it.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I use Drs Foster and Smith as well. They require a faxed or snail mail prescription from the vet or they will need to call them directly. I love their low prices and free shipping!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.