Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you find that you do way more research and are pickier about products for your furbaby? Bella HAS to have PetSilk, Bless the Beasts, PurePaws etc, shampoo or conditioner. I use what's on sale. Bella MUST HAVE a $24 CC butter comb or brush. I have never considered spending that much money on a comb for me. She NEEDS a premium food like Innova from the health food store. I never go for myself. I spend hours on this website and on the internet looking for the best toys and cutest bows or shirts. I go to the mall and grab an outfit for myself. I don't have any children so I guess this is just part of being a Mom. We want the best for our children. That or I just like to shop for someone who is really,really cute!!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I totally know what you mean. I can not remember the last thing I bought for myself but I just sent an order off today for Baxter. I am always looking for new things for him or my son.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Me too. I bought chelsey a winter jaket tha was 65.00 plus tax, Chester got one too . lets not mention the other stuff i picked up in that pricy stor... let just say my x- mas bonus has gone to the dogs
Gee I could have gotton myself a really cool jacket with the kind of money i spent in that store. I'm sure they made there quota that month.
Oh but the puppys were so dune up at x- mass.
P.s yep chelsey and chester must have there bless the beast as well. I get the cheap stuff for myself.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I know...I have a comb that I have had for over 10 years that cost me 50 cents...Lacey has a comb that cost me 24.00. I will drive all over the place to get her the best...me whatever I can find. I haven't purchased a new purse in over 3 years because I keep buying for Lacey. I really do need a new purse but of course Lacey comes first. Thank goodness my last purse I purchased is a really good, top of the line purse, it has to last a long time.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Isn't this the truth!! It is so must fun to spoil our babies! I equally spoil my grandchildren but they're always telling me I buy Ruby Jean more stuff than I do them..lol
I really love ordering online..its like getting a present in the mail!! ha ha
I get to open it-and Ruby gets whatever is inside!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Zoey's haircuts cost $45 (once a month) and mine $15 (whenever, usually when I start to look scary), and I color my own hair. And she has 12 retractable leashes and matching harnesses, all the colors I can find. Also sweaters, shirts, dresses, etc, and little beds scattered around the house. And, of course, fancy food and treats! And carry bags.... and so on....

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins+Aug 21 2005, 11:10 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-a2z
@Aug 20 2005, 11:09 AM
Zoey's haircuts cost $45 (once a month) and mine $15 (whenever, usually when I start to look scary), and I color my own hair. And she has 12 retractable leashes and matching harnesses, all the colors I can find. Also sweaters, shirts, dresses, etc, and little beds scattered around the house. And, of course, fancy food and treats! And carry bags.... and so on....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92610
same here. the buttercup has more trendy clothes than i do. and wears them only 1/10000th of the number of times i wear ANYTHING i own LOL

You know all the money I spend on them, it is funny the thing that Digby loves the most and is totally obsessed with is her $1 pink ball that she has had since almost day one, but what the heck it is so much fun spending money on them and Casper loves to prance around in his clothes - he thinks he is something which he is

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92786
[/B][/QUOTE]

yep. buttercup's favorite toys are the three i bought totally on whim, not taking into consideration size, cost, practicality, etc. her woobie, i bought because it was cute and it matched her carrier. her piggie, i bought because it was little and soft, perfect to carry with us anywhere. and her giraffe...is her very first toy that i got in anticipation of my little ball of fur that i couldnt WAIT for...even though i had no idea where i was getting her from...when, where, from whom, etc LOL

ann marie and the "buttercup is french for 'spoiled rotten', isnt it?" buttercup

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
My mom and I were talking about Christmas yesterday, and she asked me what I thought I wanted, and of course I told her, and she replied, "I asked what you want, not what Bella wants." I guess I don't make the distinction anymore!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts