1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Awwww what a cute toy right?

Dog Canidae Dog breed Companion dog Wire hair fox terrier

Well, click on the below picture and see what the "toy" actually does :blink:
Don't worry, this one will not be going in their toy chest, just bring it out now and then to give so they can have a little fun with it.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Oh my-that is too funny!! All three of mine were barking at the video!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
That's a riot!!!! What a funny toy....it makes you laugh along with it...:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
:smrofl::smrofl::smrofl: I love it! I laughed until the tears rolled down my face!:HistericalSmiley:Mia and Leo handled it well.:wub: My girls would have been scared to death that the "monster doggy" would get 'em.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
I gotta show that to hubs,he'll want one,just for him!

We got a barking bone at The Country Store restaurant ,you just bump it or walk on the floor and it will bark from the vibrations. It's hillarious. It works good for company too,it;s like abark alarm.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh my-that is too funny!! All three of mine were barking at the video!
LOL, sorry to make your babies bark, but it was so funny watching them.
Leo usually barks at the monitor as well. Hugs.
That's a riot!!!! What a funny toy....it makes you laugh along with it...:HistericalSmiley:
Pat, you can't help laughing with the little happy doggy, he has one of those contagious laughs :)

:smrofl::smrofl::smrofl: I love it! I laughed until the tears rolled down my face!:HistericalSmiley:Mia and Leo handled it well.:wub: My girls would have been scared to death that the "monster doggy" would get 'em.:HistericalSmiley:
LOL, I'm so glad you liked it :). Leo thought the doggy was all done laughing, went to sniffy him, and the doggy started laughing all over again. I think both Mia and Leo were hoping the little doggy was real, but couldn't get close enough, cause it kept laughing :)

I gotta show that to hubs,he'll want one,just for him!

We got a barking bone at The Country Store restaurant ,you just bump it or walk on the floor and it will bark from the vibrations. It's hillarious. It works good for company too,it;s like abark alarm.
Michelle, hubby will love it too. It's the happiest little dog, with the happiest little laugh :)

Ohhhhh, how adorable!!!! Love it!!!!
Aw thanks Sher, the kids got a kick out of it. Even the big kid, DH

That's great, love it!!
Thanks, it really was fun to watch Mia and Leo, and that doggies laugh...is too much :)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
How cute!!! Mia and Leo were so good about it. Tilly would have been barking her head off at it.

BTW -- I wonder who taught the new puppy to roll over - and how long it took. LOL :)

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
That is so funny! How cute are they playing with that doggie!

I need one!! But I am sure the labs would rip it apart in no time : (

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
That is so cute. Lola would love it, she already has a koala that laughs that she has had since she first arrived :) she loves to make it laugh squeezing it. It always makes me laugh or smile when I hear it too.

Your little ones are so cute with it. What the heck??? :LOL:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts