Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going through my pictures and realized there was something I forgot to share.:smilie_tischkante:

The 4th of July this year was very special for Hunter. He didn't get to go to the fireworks:celebrate - firewor nor did he go to the beachB). But he did get a very special treat.......:chili::chili:

A Treat for Me . . . I like Treats!!!
View attachment 88303

Well, do you like me Hunter??? My name is Shelby.
View attachment 88304

Yeah, I can see us being friends - just follow my lead!
View attachment 88302

Sadly, Shelby isn't ours. But Hunter & Shelby had the best time together. She is a 13 week old Maltese puppy and Hunter allowed her to climb on him and follow him around the parts of the yard she was allowed to go. Shelby is owned by friends of my Uncle and she is the first Maltese that Hunter has seen since he has lived with us. She was adorable and loved following him around. Of course, he got a great treat after their little play time (which was only 5 or 10 minutes).....he got a Hot Dog!
View attachment 88306

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Oh I bet you loved watching him play with her. They
are so adorable together. First thing that came to
my mind was he needs a sister or brother.
So I'm with Paula and Jane you need another he would
make a wonderful brother.:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
:wub::wub:Awww ... Hunter and his new friend look adorable together. I can see why Shelby followed Hunter around ... he is such a handsome guy!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Little Shelby is so cute, I wish she were yours! ;) It's great that Hunter took to her well and showed her around and was very gentle...that is a good sign! I bet he enjoyed his hot dog afterward, too! He always looks so darn happy...what a good boy he is! :chili:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
You fooled us! As soon as I saw the picture....I just knew she was yours!!! ........darn.:unsure:

Look how well they played together......:whistle:......hint.....

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Well Erin, I think if there was ever any question as to whether or not Hunter would do well with a little sister, this has squashed any uncertainty! Looks like they had a ball together. I'm sure Hunter took his responsibility very seriously on showing the baby everything she needed to see and learn.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Very sweet! :wub:
In my limited experience, I think Maltese dogs like other Maltese dogs best--that is, after their humans! ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts