Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been a member since oct and i never posted on introduce yourself part.

i just lunged in and posted on a forum for advice.. naughty!!!

didn't realise this forum was like this and you must of wondered who on earth i was!

thanks to all who have given me advice so far during my puppy days which are just brilliant.

i live in england, near liverpool with my bf and pup dixie. i am a community psychiatric nurse and am just doing a degree at uni. it seems you need one these days to get anywhere in nursing! oh the joy of studying!!

had dixie a month now and apart from afew initial sleepless nights, it has been bliss

cheerio xxxx

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
well its okay to be late as long as we get to see lots of pictures! welcome to the sm family, look forward to hearing more about ur little dixie!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
you seem to awake to have a puppy!!!! lol. i remember that i was incoherant and babbled a lot. :lol: wait...i still do.
im glad you introduced yourself. and your baby is ADORABLE!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Welcome
Dont feel bad I did the same as you did.Was just so gald to be a member I started posting right away.My son says I have senior moments.LOL

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
its alright i dont think i introduced myself ever i didnt have a dog yet when i started posting so i thought i would wait then byt the time i got sunny i felt silly introducing myself

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
living in england with a dog named dixie?, how'd you come about the name

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Dec 18 2004, 07:01 PM
living in england with a dog named dixie?, how'd you come about the name
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24189
[/QUOTE]

Thats a good questions i posted on some other board how much i liked the name dixie i was gona use it if i had gotten a girl but i am from florida, is dixie a common name there? i would almost think it would have some sort of bad conotation lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
joe,

don't know just came to me one day and luckily it suited her!!?

is there something i'm not getting about the name? has it another meaning?!!!!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by beccypaul@Dec 20 2004, 11:45 AM
joe,

don't know just came to me one day and luckily it suited her!!?

is there something i'm not getting about the name?  has it another meaning?!!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24429
[/QUOTE]

Its just a really southern name here thats all lol like the grocery store win-dixie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts