Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When a thread is opened it scrolls down automatically to the last posting rather than opening the first post. You then have to scroll back to the first post to start reading. It's not a major inconvenience but I would have thought it would open at the first post.
Is this new to the conversion or am I just noticing this?
thanks!

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
When a thread is opened it scrolls down automatically to the last posting rather than opening the first post. You then have to scroll back to the first post to start reading. It's not a major inconvenience but I would have thought it would open at the first post.
Is this new to the conversion or am I just noticing this?
thanks!
Hey Brenda,
No I think if I remember correctly it always did that :D

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
It never did that automatically and it doesn't now. My threads open always on the first post. You just have your settings wrong.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Just make sure you are clicking on the title of the thread and not the box with the check mark in front of the title... if you click on the check mark box in front of the title, it takes you to only the posts in the thread you haven't seen yet. The other (just clicking on the title) starts at the beginning ;)

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I clicked on the title and PRESTO! it opens the first thread. I have no idea what was happening before, or what I was doing... but yep, I knew about clicking on the small check icon. I think I was having a moment ! is it Friday yet????
I'll check those settings too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts