Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many many months of looking Ive taken the plunge and Im going to be opening another styling shop in about a month!

I just had to share with my SM family! Im soo excited,but very nervous also
It will offer nails & tanning beds and waxing. Its so scarey to open another one,my tummy has been in a flitter since yesterday,when I commeted myself! Now the fun of shopping & decorating begins,then paying for all of it( thats a scarey thought in itsself
)Hmmm, I think I need two of me for awhile
So cross all your fingers and toes for me that it will be a great success!And I wont end up in the Poor House

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Good luck to you! I bet it'll be great.... pampering oneself seems to be getting more and more popular. It's a way to de-stress in the very stressful world of ours. I wish you lived around here, so I could be a customer! Keep us posted and enjoy the fun parts of getting the shop ready!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
How exciting!!!! Good luck! I am sure all will turn out GREAT!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you, I'm too scared to open one store, so I admire you for what you're doing. Best wishes, and don't forget to pamper yourself occasionaly

·
Registered
942 Posts
Wow, opening a store is huge! Congrats! :D
I'm sure you know what you are doing since it is your second one! How did the first one go? What type of decorating are you looking into? Colors? Etc...

Best of luck to you!

~Elegant

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Elegant@Aug 14 2005, 06:31 PM
Wow, opening a store is huge!  Congrats!  :D 
I'm sure you know what you are doing since it is your second one!  How did the first one go?  What type of decorating are you looking into?  Colors? Etc...

Best of luck to you!

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90461
[/QUOTE]
The first one is still going strong after 22 years!!!! Im not sure about the colors or design yet.I have to decide what color styling chairs etc. first.That I will probably decide on Tues or Wed. and then go from there.But Im sure open to ideas from you all!
And thanks so much everyone for the well wishes!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Wow! You are a real businesswoman! Good luck with your new endeavor. I'm sure it'll be a huge success.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I will be crossing every toe and finger and limb I've got! Good luck. If anyone, YOU deserve great fortune!

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@Aug 14 2005, 03:37 PM
After many many months of looking Ive taken the plunge and Im going to be opening another styling  shop in about a month!

I just had to share with my SM family! Im soo excited,but very nervous also
It will offer nails & tanning beds and waxing. Its so scarey to open another one,my tummy has been in a flitter since yesterday,when I commeted myself! Now the fun of shopping  & decorating begins,then paying for all of it( thats a scarey thought in itsself
)Hmmm, I think I need two of me for awhile

So cross all your fingers and toes for me that  it will be a great success!And I wont end up in the Poor House

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=90424
[/QUOTE]
Good Luck!!!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi guys,I havent had time to be on much.I pop in and out quickley,things should start to slow down for me in a few days! Dont forget me!!!! Im going to have sooo many posts to catch up on :new_Eyecrazy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts