Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm making some business cards for my pet photo hobby, and i want to put one of my pics on the card to show how great i am.
but idont know which to use....i was wondering if y'all could check out my pet portraits on my web page and tell me your opinions on your favs. i would like to use one of parker's but if you feel another is far better, let me know.

thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I like Hat, Parker2, and EasterCard. You really are very good. Aren't you in Baton Rouge? Thats only 2 hours from me. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Nov 12 2004, 08:14 PM
i'm making some business cards for my pet photo hobby, and i want to put one of my pics on the card to show how great i am.
  but idont know which to use....i was wondering if y'all could check out my pet portraits on my web page and tell me your opinions on  your favs.  i would like to use one of parker's but if you feel another is far better, let me know.

thanks in advanced!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16197
[/QUOTE]

All of the dog Pet Portraits are wonderful. Parker is really such a pretty boy. I particulary like New Do and Hawaii but any would be just fine.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
They are ALL so good....

I can't decide!!!!
I like all of the Parker ones...I especially like the "new do"-all the "4th of July's" and the "Easter" one. I think the one of the dog in the fireman's hat is cute too!!!
I really don't think you could go wrong with any of them!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone...msmagnolia...where in MS are you?

everyones opinions are different
its funny how 2 of u chose "new do"...that wasnt even me trying to take a nice pic. i usually bathe park before a shoot but that time i didnt.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
yawn.JPG
hawaii2.jpg
Parker1.jpg
starlet2.jpg
tree frog edit.jpg
gorilla tree.JPG
calalily.jpg.JPG
122_2244.JPG
let me out.JPG

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Nov 12 2004, 08:51 PM

its funny how 2 of u chose "new do"...that wasnt even me trying to take a nice pic.  i usually bathe park before a shoot but that time i didnt.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16207
[/QUOTE]

Hi, a couple of the things I liked about New Do were the background color and the way Parker filled the space. He looked cute, as always, but there was something about the composition that was appealing.....

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catchers Mom+Nov 12 2004, 09:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyMontava
@Nov 12 2004, 08:51 PM

its funny how 2 of u chose "new do"...that wasnt even me trying to take a nice pic.  i usually bathe park before a shoot but that time i didnt.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16207
Hi, a couple of the things I liked about New Do were the background color and the way Parker filled the space. He looked cute, as always, but there was something about the composition that was appealing.....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16209
[/B][/QUOTE]

I agree.. the New do picture has a really nice background and just the way he is looking off just is really cute. See, that's how good a photographer you are, he looks great despite not having had a bath

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
We're in Gulfport. My husband's practice has 5 offices that extend from Bay St. Louis to Pascagoula. How much longer do you have for Vet school? And are you from Baton Rouge originally?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow your really close..we go there from time to time. i graduate in may 2006
, so about a year and a half. i go into clinics in feb. originally im from lafayette (an hour away) moved to BR to go to vet school and get married. once im done i'll be off to a new state.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
We have good friends in Lafayette. My husband knows Ed from oral surgery residency and they breed and show Vizlas. I hope I spelled it right. Some sort of Hungarian hunting dog. You probably don't think so now, but one day you'll look back fondly on vet school days. At least you can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i actually have been enjoying vet school...my friends would probably dissagree. but it took me three times before i got in, and i had a lot of time to make sure that this is what i wanted. i never wanted something so much. im thankful to be there, but i will be glad when its over. i'm ready to get paid for something i love to do. :D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
You've got great pictures! I think that putting the hat picture or the bday1 picture on your business card would look the best. Although I like the hat picture more, I think the bday1 picture would look cooler on a business card b/c of the white background.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I think ALL your pixs are awesome! i love your bostons i had one for almost 13 years she past in 2002. you are a very talented woman go for it!!!!!
Denise

1 - 20 of 23 Posts