Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While sitting at my desk Max was underneath the table trying to get into the waste paper basket, as usual. Trying to stop him from climbing in (it's tied, so he tries), I sure stopped him and spilled a glass of orange flavored Tang on him and the rug. Mommy ends up making a bigger mess than Maxi....geez.

I forgot to get a picture of his half orange head...I was too worried the color would stain his coat.

Well, they do have that woman who dies her white dog pink....how 'bout orange...yuk.

He's all clean now---------->

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the compliments. He just turned 4months on 12/5 and is just under 4 pounds.

Trying to get the drink out of the rug with a towel and he is tugging at the towel....with his phoney growl.

They are deffinitely a handful, he likes pulling the towels down anywhere he can reach them, too. Obedience training is going to be needed pretty soon.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He reminds me of my dog Naudie. Naudie has that "lost" look on his face all the time. I love it! LoL[/B]
hmmm, that look is him thinking what he can destroy next. he just learned how to knock down the hamper. he just had a time out, was getting to wild on me.....

My digital camera kinda stinks...just when I think I have a cool shot, the camera delays taking the pic and then he moves....need a diff camera.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts