Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the girls some matching dresses and Marj made perfectly matching bows. So, after their bath tonight I decided again that it was a perfect opportunity for pictures ~AGAIN :blush:~. Since I couldn't get real great pictures of the back of the girls in their dresses, I took one without them for you to see how pretty they really are. Have I mentioned lately how much I hate the tear staining that goes with teething? :angry:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Aww, Kim, how adorable are those girls and what great dresses, they look like their going to a tea party!!! love the little chairs :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
Kim love the dresses and the necklaces.:aktion033: You know I think once Nya gets older I'm going to have a hard time telling her and Nissa apart. Your girls are just adorable:smootch::wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
You know you have two little flapper girls there!!! Dresses and bows are outstanding!!! Love the girls and love the outfits~~~~:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kim love the dresses and the necklaces.:aktion033: You know I think once Nya gets older I'm going to have a hard time telling her and Nissa apart. Your girls are just adorable:smootch::wub:
Thank you Paula. I know, they sure do look alike don't they? But, Nissa has a cottony coat and Nya's is silky so that will be my saving grace. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kim, I love your girls and they both look adorable! :wub:
I think Nya is learning to model from Nissa. She seems to really have it down.
Great pictures!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Tyler's deciding whom he wants to ask out on a date. Both girls look so beautiful in their dresses and hair bows. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg i love colors !! and thos brights on those girls are beautiful .. ur girls are the best lil models , u should have seen dolce's tongue when he saw the pics , he said "mommy those girls looks delicious :) "

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I will take a scoop of each flavor, thank you!

OMG Kim....how precious are your girls! Love the outfits and love them.

PS...tear stains are all part of puppyhood! They'll be gone before you know it!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Awww so precious. I love the dresses, bows and their colors. Nissa and Nya look like little ladies going to a tea party...just too cute!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Nissa and Nya, pink and orange, your girls look gorgeous in these colours, Kim!

Not to forget, I love the matching bows!

... and don't let you bother you of that little bit of tearstain, I'm quite sure in a few weeks it'll be completely away. She looks very precious!!!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts