Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have been wanting this stroller for many months and have a little extra money right now that is "burning a hole in my pocket" as the saying goes. SO, I ordered this one today and they said it should arrive by Thursday... time for me to enjoy it next weekend. I find it hard to walk with both K & C and I hate to leave one at home. So I think I will let one ride and then walk one and then switch. But who knows... I may end up with both riding... Or maybe I'll let them push me around!!

One reason I got this one is it has the largest sitting area of any I've seen.

Here it is!!

http://www.wikestore.com/index.htm

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I bet you're going to LOVE the stroller! They come in handy at the vet too, especially when you have two and if you're worried about vet office germs. I fell in love with our stroller all over again when Harley was spayed because I knew she might like fresh air but I didn't wan't her walking around outside.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Very cute stroller!!!
Miko (the little piggy who is starting to be overweight according to the vet) is going to have to use his little feet to get around
. Or be carried in the too many bags I have for him

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Scrappy@Nov 5 2005, 08:08 PM
I like that Jogger Stroller very much.  The windows are a good size for viewing the world thru too.  I am looking forward to the review that Kallie and Catcher give it  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117062
[/QUOTE]

Yep, it'll be interesting! The company makes one with a big wheel on the front instead of the stroller-type wheel but I didn't get that one. They sell just the large wheel as an "add on" if I need it later. It is for strolling on grass or sand, etc. They have a 30-day money back guarantee so I can send the stroller back if they won't go for it. I can't wait to see how they do with it....

·
Registered
751 Posts
Very cute !!!! Can't wait to see pictures. Put a smile on your face and get someone else to snap a picture of Mommy and her babies.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
It looks great. I am so jealous of you guys, you have everything in the US

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Nov 6 2005, 08:33 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mmo
@Nov 6 2005, 09:04 AM
It looks great. I am so jealous of you guys, you have everything in the US 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117175
Hey, don't feel bad!
This stroller is made in Canada! I don't know if they ship to Mexico, though, but maybe they do.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117179
[/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe they do ship to Mexico but the guys in customs might like it and i wouldn`t be able to see it again. You won`t believe the things that can happen here!!! Of course i am not proud but it`s reality.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i cant wait to see pics....when will it arrive?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, the stroller arrived today. It looks so huge to me. I think about 4 Malts could fit in there. It is really, really big!! But maybe if I can get K & C in there it won't seem so large.

Of course they won't get near it and run away from me when I try to get them in. I put some treats in it and they still ran away. This should be interesting. I didn't have much time to do mess with it at lunchtime so I'm going to try again this evening. I think they'll be OK eventually... <crossing fingers>.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts