Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have been wanting this stroller for many months and have a little extra money right now that is "burning a hole in my pocket" as the saying goes. SO, I ordered this one today and they said it should arrive by Thursday... time for me to enjoy it next weekend. I find it hard to walk with both K & C and I hate to leave one at home. So I think I will let one ride and then walk one and then switch. But who knows... I may end up with both riding... Or maybe I'll let them push me around!!

One reason I got this one is it has the largest sitting area of any I've seen.

Here it is!!

http://www.wikestore.com/index.htm

· Registered
2,400 Posts
I bet you're going to LOVE the stroller! They come in handy at the vet too, especially when you have two and if you're worried about vet office germs. I fell in love with our stroller all over again when Harley was spayed because I knew she might like fresh air but I didn't wan't her walking around outside.

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Scrappy@Nov 5 2005, 08:08 PM
I like that Jogger Stroller very much.  The windows are a good size for viewing the world thru too.  I am looking forward to the review that Kallie and Catcher give it  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117062
[/QUOTE]

Yep, it'll be interesting! The company makes one with a big wheel on the front instead of the stroller-type wheel but I didn't get that one. They sell just the large wheel as an "add on" if I need it later. It is for strolling on grass or sand, etc. They have a 30-day money back guarantee so I can send the stroller back if they won't go for it. I can't wait to see how they do with it....

· Registered
2,179 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Nov 6 2005, 08:33 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mmo
@Nov 6 2005, 09:04 AM
It looks great. I am so jealous of you guys, you have everything in the US 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117175
Hey, don't feel bad!
This stroller is made in Canada! I don't know if they ship to Mexico, though, but maybe they do.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=117179
[/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe they do ship to Mexico but the guys in customs might like it and i wouldn`t be able to see it again. You won`t believe the things that can happen here!!! Of course i am not proud but it`s reality.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
i cant wait to see pics....when will it arrive?

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, the stroller arrived today. It looks so huge to me. I think about 4 Malts could fit in there. It is really, really big!! But maybe if I can get K & C in there it won't seem so large.

Of course they won't get near it and run away from me when I try to get them in. I put some treats in it and they still ran away. This should be interesting. I didn't have much time to do mess with it at lunchtime so I'm going to try again this evening. I think they'll be OK eventually... <crossing fingers>.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.