Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom just called me a few minutes ago. She was working on the computer and Oreo came over to her and want to be pet. So my mom petted her and then went back to working on her computer. Next thing she knows Oreo had layed down across her feet and part of the chair. She thought she was just sleeping. Then she noticed her tongue was hanging out. Her heart had stopped.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
im sorry Kristi
she lived a long wonderful life with u guys. at least she went peacefully

·
Registered
408 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm so sorry!!! Prayers for you and your family. Our 10 year old Dalmatian died on Christmas Eve last year. He had cancer and he wasn't acting right and he laid down on the couch and we think he had another seizure. We kept talking to him, but it was his time. I still miss him so much. He was a very faithful and wonderful dog.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
sorry to hear this K
sounds like Oreo came over, said goodbye in her own way and laid down where she was comfortable to be at peace and may she find that peace, love and happiness in heaven, thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom and family

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Only you can cherish it

RIP OREO

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Kristi,
I'm so sad for you and for your family. It sounds like Oreo was at peace and got to be in the place and with the people that meant so much to her. She'll be waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for you all someday.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. No matter how long they live, it is never long enough. My thoughts are with you and your family.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry for the loss of Oreo. I know your mom is glad that Oreo said her goodbyes, but it is still sad. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

That was a nice little poem that Joe did for you.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Wow, I am so sorry about Oreo. I hope this doesn't sound wrong but I am very glad she passed on her own rather than you having to make a decision. She's not in pain now...she's up at the bridge running around having a blast.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers and with you and your family.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts