Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if ne one knows.....i know msmagnolias hubby is an oral surgeon....
but my lower permanent retainer just popped off one of my teeth and i dont know if it needs to be reglued or if i dont need it n e more. if it needs to be reglued...is there any temp fixes to get me through the holiday? i have been out of braces for at least 5 yrs.

thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I wish I could help you, but I really have no clue! Sorry!
I would thinked reglued though...hopefully someone else can give you better advice!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'll ask John if he knows and will post tomorrow. How was Tampa? I've been gone so much that I feel out of the loop a little.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! tampa was hot LOL but i had a good time at the lake

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Don't know how old you are so I think that matters. My daughter has a permanent retainer and her orthodontist said it should stay on til she was "older", the longer the better but that if it came off when she was an "adult" not to worry about it. So I don't think it's an emergency but if there is any chance that you teeth might stil shift you'll want to get it put back on.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i'm 26...i guess that makes me an adult lol! makes me tempted to pop the other side off and be gone with it
i will leave it attatched til i can call some place. hopefully they say i dont need it too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts