Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bysmilie:Oh my gosh I feel so stupid, earlier this morning I was on my knees washing my kitchen floor in the RV, I stood up and slipped and did the splits:w00t: I have never been able to do them:HistericalSmiley: well as the day is progressing I am getting sore,:blush: it's my shoulders and lower back that hurts:w00t: how could that be?
I'm getting old and hate it, gosh I will have to be more careful next time:innocent:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
Clean living does have it's "down slides"---I mean down sides!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Paula - I'm so sorry you hurt yourself.:smcry: First problem was "ON YOU KNEES WASHING THE KITCHEN FLOOR:w00t:" That's what Swiffers and Libman mops are made for. No one's getting on their knees to inspect so don't get on your knees to clean. See, wasn't that easy? Either that or we're entering you in the next Olympics for your split. :HistericalSmiley: Hope you feel better. You just probably jarred everything and thus aches all around.

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Poor thing!:smilie_daumenpos: I can relate. I remember how I used to love to go out and work in the yard all day. I would come in, shower, and have a dinner party. We have a small yard now and I can't even rake leaves without feeling crippled the next day. Alleve helps me. Hope you have a heating pad. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Ouch is right. I agree with Sue, that's what swiffers are for.
I hope you popped up with a huge TA DA! and said I meant to do that.

everything's connected so you'll hurt who knows where - but hopefully not for too long.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
(((Paula)))

I'm sorry that you hurt yourself. Like Sue said - who is going to get down on the floor to inspect them - forgetaboutit.

I hope that you feel better soon!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
You did a split?!!! :w00t: Ohhhhh.....it hurts just thinking about it! You better come to my house tonight and get in the hot tub! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I can't remember the last time I did a split. That must of really hurt. Yep you'll be feel that in the next couple of days. Take care my friend.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Paula -- take care of yourself. That could have been a very dangerous accident. Hope you're not too sore and that it's not serious. I know what you mean about "getting older". :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Hey Paula, how about taking a break from cleaning the floor for a little while? I am SUUUURE the RV will still be in good and neat shape :thumbsup: and when you are better and up for it later, I think Matilda wanna play ball with you instead:chili:
:grouphug:

I hope you popped up with a huge TA DA! and said I meant to do that.
oh I love this :D I actually have a friend who always goes like "TA DA" or something like "That was meant to be a new dance move that I intentionally illustrated" the second after she goes through something similar (when it isn't too painful of course) or when she is after a situation where she *almost* was going to fall. oh I love her:wub:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
You did a split?!!! :w00t: Ohhhhh.....it hurts just thinking about it! You better come to my house tonight and get in the hot tub! :thumbsup:
Pat, my knee is killing me---can I come right over too?

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Paula, I hope you're feeling better this morning.
I so agree with the getting older thing! I hate it too. It just seems like everything takes longer and is harder to do. :blink:
hugs

1 - 20 of 23 Posts