Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Welcome to Spoiled Maltese Archie and his Mom!
Your video captures his adorable puppy endless energy and fluffy white adorable cuteness! You will look back on this video years from now and get the warmest of fuzzies all over. 💞
Enjoy these puppy years - they pass so quickly! We look forward to hearing so much more about your adorable Archie as he grows. Thank you for sharing this video with us.
🐶 🐾🌻

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for your kind words !! I had never in my dreams thought I would get a pup . I was scared of dogs and now he and I are inseperable 💕💕

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to Spoiled Maltese Archie and his Mom!
Your video captures his adorable puppy endless energy and fluffy white adorable cuteness! You will look back on this video years from now and get the warmest of fuzzies all over. 💞
Enjoy these puppy years - they pass so quickly! We look forward to hearing so much more about your adorable Archie as he grows. Thank you for sharing this video with us.
🐶 🐾🌻
Awww he is so adorable!
Thank You 😀💕

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
What a cute pup! He had me laughing out loud. Enjoy him!

Reactions: Myra

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi! Absolutely adorable!!! What a sweetie pie!!! Love the playfulness! You will have beautiful memories and this little one will make his little paw print imprints in your heart already!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi! Absolutely adorable!!! What a sweetie pie!!! Love the playfulness! You will have beautiful memories and this little one will make his little paw print imprints in your heart already!!!!!
True!! We all are already crazy for him. He is so cute and full of life :)
Thanks so much!! 💕

1 - 16 of 16 Posts