Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tonight DH and I are going out to celebrate our 26th anniversary.:w00t::w00t: I looked at our wedding photo today and had to laugh at how young we were. But hey, at least we're still together and love each other even more than we did then :drinkup:

·
Premium Member
6,772 Posts
Congratulations & Happy Anniversary!
I think you need to scan in this wedding pic - so we can all enjoy it!!
and by the way - I really enjoyed meeting you!

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My scanner isn't working and my dog ate the photo.:blush: Really, my scanner isn't working. I'll see if I have the photo anywhere on my computer and then tone down the 80's hair in a photo editing program!!!:smpullhair:

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Have a wonderful anniversary!! Actually, our marriage has gotten better and better through the years, and we've been married longer than you, so there's much to look forward to. Enjoy you day.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUSAN, I hope you have a wonderful evening, it's so shocking to think of how fast time has gone by. I'd love to see your wedding picture

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts
Congratulations to you and your hubby! Happy Anniversary!
Have a wonderful time tonight, Sue!

Isn't it great when after having been married for twenty-six years ... that you love one another even more! :wub::wub: My hubby and I feel the same way about one another. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
847 Posts
It's great (and inspiring) to hear about a couple that's been together and happy for such a long time. It's really easy to be discouraged when it seems like only the horror stories circulate.

Congratulations !!! :)

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:ThankYou:Thank you all so much for the well wishes. :wub: Dinner out was a little bit anti-climactic after the meals in Paris (thank goodness for that sweepstakes) and there were two incredibly loud guys sitting next to us.:smpullhair: But we still sat there goo goo eyed (maybe it was the wine). Okay - here it is. I found one of my wedding pix. After that is a photo from our 25th anniversary trip to Italy last May.
Try not to laugh too hard!! It was the 80's! I loved DHs hairdo and mustache too.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
thats quite an accomplished number in this day and age, CONGRATULATIONS and here's to many more happy years together!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Wow Sue 26 yrs is truly amazing! :aktion033: You are an inspiration to all of us. My husband and I will be celebrating 7rs this month so that sounds like nothing compared to your 26. :blush:

I love your photos, then and now. You are both beautiful. Congratulations!!!:Flowers 2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts