Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DH Sven and me celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday!

We've spent a wonderful afternoon together with the entire family with coffee and cake!
I made a couple of photos I'd like to share with you! Hope you'll like them!

Alexandra :wub:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Happy 2nd Anniversary to your and your husband. The china is just adorable and the cake is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us. :)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy 2nd Anniversary to your and your husband. The china is just adorable and the cake is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us. :)
Thanks so much for your kind words, Debbie! The cake is handmade by my neighbour's and I love it!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wohoo, Alexandra :D Happy 2nd Anniversary and wishing you many more to come.

The cake looks pretty and yummy ^_^ wow! your neighbour is really good at baking beautiful cakes.

hugs
Kat
Thank you very much, Kat!
Oh, the cake was so delish and yummy. It was hard for me to make the first cut, looked too beautiful to eat, Lol.
My neighbour is a baker so she's a professional at this. But she really made it with lots of love! :wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Thank you very much, Kat!
Oh, the cake was so delish and yummy. It was hard for me to make the first cut, looked too beautiful to eat, Lol.
My neighbour is a baker so she's a professional at this. But she really made it with lots of love! :wub:
I thought so because goodness it looks so good, pretty and well made! that is cool ;)

haha I can imagine you thinking it looks too pretty to eat :p I am a bit the same. You would see me snapping tones of pictures of it first. Eating comes last lol even with that, I would still be careful to which part to cut first.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Happy 2nd Anniversary!!! You're still 'newlyweds' to me ( we had our 35th this year LOL )
That cake is beautiful!!! and love your china!
May you and your hubby have love and happiness for the rest of your lives!!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
congrats Alexandra, happy anniversary, how wonderful!!:chili::chili:

i love that plate, so pretty, and the cake is gorgeous!!:wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Congratulations on your 2nd Anniversary! Isn't being married wonderful? My husband and I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary in May and I cannot believe how fast time has gone by...but I love every minute of it!

The cake is beautiful, you have a very talented neighbor!

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Alexa, Happy Anniversary to you & Sven & baby Ullana---to all your family. A marriage is truly a family event. And YES that cake looks beautiful & I know it was delish---because it was made by a German! I love German pastries & cakes.
Did Ullana enjoy the party? I'll bet she didn't get any attention (not)!
Sending warmest love your way from sandi & Kitzel.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, ALEXANDRA AND SVEN.:chili::chili: Isn't love grand? So happy for both of you and looks like you had a very romantic anniversary.:wub::wub: Loved the cake and was the plate and cup you showed from your wedding? So sweet. Hope you continue to grow in your love and happiness for the new year too. :grouphug:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
congratulations , may you have an eternity of love and bliss .. the cake is gorgeous .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts