Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are our Christmas Cards from this year.
The girls wanted their own and I just can't tell them no about anything.

We want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and the best New Year Ever.
Hugs & Love,
Jane, Zoey, Tess & Emy

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Great cards!!! My goodness, those three girls are spoiled, aren't they!!!:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Beautiful cards, Jane. Beautiful girls ... and their mommy, too. :wub::wub::wub:

Merry Christmas, to you and Ben ... and Tess, Emy, and Zoey.

Love and Hugs ...

Marie

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Those are adorable cards - just love them! :wub:

How did you get them all to pose so sweetly??:aktion033::aktion033:

Can never get my two together long enough to snap a good one :w00t:

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely pups!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Your girls are absolutely gorgeous :wub::wub::wub:, and I love the card!! Merry Christmas, and keep spoiling those princesses!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Jane, your cards are always amazing! I love the idea of the girls' having their own Christmas card! They are all so photogenic and look so gorgeous with their flowing locks! I really like the blue color on the "people" Christmas card, it's beautiful. :)

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
I don't know what you do to get them to pose so nicely! Mine run three different directions! LOL! Beautiful card Jane! Have a wonderful Holiday with the kids!!

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Jane what a wonderful Christmas card, I'm sure it is treasured. Your such a wonderful woman with a heart as big as the world. I love you Jane and your girls. Merry Christmas to you and your family

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Jane - terrific cards with three beautiful girls.:wub::wub::wub: Can I borrow them since I didn't do cards yet? :blush: Just askin'. Never mind. :huh:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Beautiful card of some beautiful girls! They all have the perfect smile and I believe it's little Emy with the tongue sticking out - looks like she's having a blast! You picked the perfect pic for your cards (I think you had it in your siggy for quite some time and I always would admire it). Well, arf, arf, arf and Merry Christmas to you and your gang too!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts