Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Bella went on our first play date with two other dogs. Lily a snouser (sp?) and Keira a husky puppy. They did so good! Bella didn't bark or go crazy like she does around my complex. I wonder why she only does that here???
So here are some pictures...

Bella, Lily and Keira

Me and Bella

Poor Bella needs a hair cut plus it was windy so you can barely see her eyes

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Aww. Bella's so cute!! About the barking in your complex, Peanut does the same exact thing. I think Peanut's being territorial. We live in an apartment, but Peanut thinks the whole building is his
. Out at the park and Petco, he's a quiet little angel. Hope you and Bella had fun!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats sooo awesome she did so well. you should have her play with the husky more so that the husky can learn to be submissive. lol. thats how gruffi is to the girls. so he's learned to how to play nice. lol. the pics were great!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Jan 16 2005, 04:57 PM
thats sooo awesome she did so well.  you should have her play with the husky more so that the husky can learn to be submissive.  lol.  thats how gruffi is to the girls. so he's learned to how to play nice.  lol.    the pics were great!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29951
[/QUOTE]

It's funny b/c the husky just finished her shots so this was her fisrt time around other dogs...Lily is a few years old and has been around the block a few times so she knows what to do with other dogs and Bella went to puppy school so she knows a little. But the husky would just roll over and show her belly and tuck her tail when Bella or Lily came over to her. She got a little playful after a while but she didn't act agressive or anything...she is tiny though. She just weighs 6 lbs now and she was the smallest in her litter so maybe she is used to being beat up on

Her owner is one of my best friends so we plan to keep having them meet every few weeks so they won't realize the size difference when Keira gets bigger b/c they are pretty much the same size now.

They did have lots of fun though!
Nicolle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts