Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share some pictures of our Summer with Mia and her new little sister, Gemma Bean!

Princess Mia

Gemma Bean

The Girls

Little Bean with Mommy by the pool....Spot Princess Mia?

Wolffer Estate

Hubby with Mia

wine and cheese...

@ our lobby

Mia posing

Mia says: "Thanks Awnties for looking at our Hamptons Summer pictures!"

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
oh those pics are amazing!!! Gemma is adorable!! And Miss mia is stunning as ever. Gemma must be TINY because Mia is tiny herself!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
How cute is Gemma Bean:wub:!! Looks like you had a lovely time in the Hamptons. Miss Mia is beauty!!! How do the two get along?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh those pics are amazing!!! Gemma is adorable!! And Miss mia is stunning as ever. Gemma must be TINY because Mia is tiny herself!
Hi Stacy! Yes Mia is small and compact..I call her short and stubby..lol!! Gemma is tiny in comparison though, just a different breed! Gemma LOVES food though and will literally do anything for food...such a little glutton! Gemma also runs and sprints and jumps too, which Mia doesn't do. They are quite different! :wub:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How cute is Gemma Bean:wub:!! Looks like you had a lovely time in the Hamptons. Miss Mia is beauty!!! How do the two get along?
Thank you so much!!

The girls are getting along well! I took a pic of them snuggling with my hubby in bed but hubby doesnt want me to post on the world wide web here..lol!! :blush:
Gemma is 6months so she loves to play. She chased Mia around since day 1 and Mia was hesistant at first. But, Mia has been a gracious little girl (hehe) bc she lets Gemma do her thing (i.e, puppy zoom, haha) and they do not fight over food or treats. Mia is a sweet heart to her. But now,the tables have turned a little because this morning, Mia was doing all the chasing! She was chasing and running after Gemma all around our house..lol..it is really fun to watch them 2 go at it! It is fun having 2!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just want to post some pics of Little Gemma Bean...these are older pics and were already on my Facebook but this is for those who didnt see them yet...

Little Bean after her LV Shopping Spree..hehe

Strawberry Bean

Cherry Bean...

Bean in Poms Poms

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Thank you so much!!

The girls are getting along well! I took a pic of them snuggling with my hubby in bed but hubby doesnt want me to post on the world wide web here..lol!! :blush:
Gemma is 6months so she loves to play. She chased Mia around since day 1 and Mia was hesistant at first. But, Mia has been a gracious little girl (hehe) bc she lets Gemma do her thing (i.e, puppy zoom, haha) and they do not fight over food or treats. Mia is a sweet heart to her. But now,the tables have turned a little because this morning, Mia was doing all the chasing! She was chasing and running after Gemma all around our house..lol..it is really fun to watch them 2 go at it! It is fun having 2!
How wonderful!!! It is great havig more so they can play, talk about
entertainment. When I go Alvin, my Reggie was already 14 and didn't
want to play. :mellow: I felt so bad for Alvin I had to get him a playmate and
that's how my precious Chloe came into our lives. Those two are
attached at the hip!!!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Your pics are amazing Alice. Everyone looks so nice! What a nice vacation spent with the dogs. And, OMG..you can really see how teenie tiny Gemma is next to Mia. Mia is tiny, but Gemma is teenie!!! I love the name too. We always call our Grand daughter Kaite Bean because she is so tiny. Kind of a tea cup kid! LOL! She was only 3.3lbs at birth, so...the little bean!

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
What precious babies---what kind of dog is Gemma Bean?
So happy they get along so well together. We would like to add another one (girl) at some point---hopefully not too long as Kitzi is growing up so fast & want them to be good friends!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
awww your girls are just the cutest munchkins . . .I am trying to visualize them chasing each other and I can only imagine how funny it is . . .:w00t:

I love those pictures of Gemma modelling :aktion033: she's a total HOOT :blush:

Am so glad that they are getting along so well . . . looks like a great summer family vacation. thanks for sharing them with us :wub:

·
Registered
598 Posts
What cute pictures!! Your new little Gemma Bean is so adorable- and Mia always looks gorgeous!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Just adorable! Both! I love the little pom pom hat too!
Great shots!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh my goodness she is sooo cute, I like the strawberry one she looks shy in that one...Gemma and Mia are just adorable.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Alice, I have seen all these pics and I have fallen hard for Bean!!! Sorry, I love to shorten her name because it fits her so well. She is just sooooo adorable. Now I love Mia and she is beautiful but little Bean is so cuddly and cute. You know, at first, you had picked out a little black chi but I have always loved the fawn color.....she is a keeper for sure!!!:wub:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts