Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It wasn't long ago, when I met this little guy at the shelter.

We ran into a few snags, but finally sprung him. Thank you Gigi.
You are the best, my friend.

I just got off the phone, with Edie. And Johnny is now adopted.

This little guy is the coolest, of the cool. He loves LBB, and LBB
loves him. They have a blast. LBB has been in a, bit of a shell,
since our Henry passed, over a year ago. My precious Tommy is
here for him, but not the same.

So with the approval of Edie, I am adopting wee little Johnny.
The light in LBB's "eyes" says it all.

Bless your hearts, little ones. Mommy loves you. :wub:

HERE'S MOMMY PICKING UP LBB'S BFF:

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Oh Deb!!! bless you!!! What a special person you are. Thank you for everything you do for our fluffs and I know Johnny is going to be soo happy!! And LBB (marina's buddy!)

Make sure to take video!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh, dear Pushover, um I mean Deb -- I just had a feeling this was going to happen and I couldn't be happier.:chili::chili: I'm so glad that LBB has a buddy again and remembering seeing little Johnny, I think the Cash-man has found a great home. CONGRATULATIONS.:cheer:
Sounds like a very Merry Christmas at Casa de Caca.:wub: Happy holidays, Deb. You're the best.:chili:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Oh Deb, how wonderful! Johnny is a very special little man, even my "I don't play" Audrey played with him! I am so happy for the both of you and for LBB. I remember that picture, it was raining then and it is raining now, but now Johnny is warm and dry and at HOME. We have to do a play date soon, my girls want to fawn over him. Belly rubs to your entire clan and a big hug to you, my BFF!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Little Johnny couldn't be in better hands and that's just wonderful that LBB is so happy again and found a great bud to hang with.

You are truly an Angel Deb!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
As I was reading about LBB having fun with him I was sad thinking he was leaving ... I was so glad to read at the end that he is staying!!! YAY!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Deb ~ you brought tears to my eyes right now!!!

You are truly a Christmas miracle to all these lil fluffers!

God bless you always!!!

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Great news Deb!
Some things were just meant to be! others require a bit more work---but look where it got you!
Merry Christmas one an all!

·
Registered
245 Posts
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

YAY!!! Doing the happy dance over here for you and Johnny. When you shared his first picture before, my heart ached for him. So small and alone, not my heart is smiling for him...he hit the jackpot big time. :chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
When I first started reading this I thought "oh no, poor LBB will be lost without Johnny" and then there you were adopting him. I'm still smiling! :wub:
Congratulations Deb, Johnny and LBB! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
DEB!!! What a surprise!!!! When I read your post, I was feeling a little sad that LBB would be losing his friend but I nearly jumped out of my seat in joy when I read that YOU adopted Johnny!!! That little guy just won the lottery...what a lucky, lucky little one! You are such an angel...I hope to one day be able to do what you do.

Congrats on your new addition!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts