Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear SM Fwiends,

Dis is Wacie and Tiwwly and Secwet. We just gots to tells you how mean our Mommy has beens to us today. :smcry:

Saturday is our favowite day 'cause we usually gets to go bye-bye wiff Mom to do her erwands.:chili::chili: We's been goods all week wong sos we can go bye-bye today. :whistle: We waits and waits for Mom to get finished getting weady to go. But den you doesn't takes us wiff her. :angry:

Mom says it's fweezing outside and dat dere is a wind chiwl too. She says it's too colds for us to go even wiff our coats and sweaters on. She says dat she's going to da post offices to mails our special Valentine's Day gifts, but we can'ts go wiff her. She says that she's gots to go into stores dat don't allows fluffs -- and dat's just wrong, we dinks. :smmadder:

We don'ts understands at all 'cause it wasn't too cold for Mom to gives us our baffs dis morning or to makes us go outsides to do potties, but it's too colds for us to goes in the car on the ewrands. :thmbdn:

We wants to knows if your Mom's ever dat mean to you? We are dinking about lookings for a new home where the mom is nicer. :smhelp:

Oops -- Moms just gots home and caughts us on the computer. :oops:

And -- Moms just gaves us some boiled chicken for a snacks. We wuvs our Mom and are sorry dat we called her means.:hugging::wub:

Your fwiends,

Wacie, Willy and Secwets

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
dolce : aww gwirls moms are a wittle mean sometimes, like when mommy doesnt wanna give me awot of tweats its becuz she doesnt want my belly to hurt. so just go give ur mommy a wittle kiss m say sowey..

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Girls Girls Girls!!! Your mommy is only thinking of keeping you safe. It does stink when you can't go for your Saturday ride but maybe tomorrow will be better!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Now girls.....don't fret, your Mommy wanted to take you with her, in fact, she told us she felt awful for not doing so. She is protecting you from all that cold and wind chill factor. I am so glad you realized when she gave you chicken, that she loved you very much!!! I hear that it ended well and everyone was getting warm by the fire......now that is a very happy ending!!!! Give her puppy kisses right now!!!! Yes, right now girls!!!!:chili: :chili: :chili:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
oh my goodness!! i know you babies missed your mom so much while she left to run errands, i'm sure she tried to be really quick getting back home to you all and give you a special treat!!:wub::wub::wub:
now dont be too tough on her....unless it happens again!! LOL JK:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
We know all about that stuff....we've been home for weeks!!!! :w00t::w00t: :smilie_tischkante:

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
Wacie and Tiwwly and Secwet:

Our mommy wuz mean to us today wike dat too. Same ting - sumtin bout wind chill. But she bwoughts us some of our favorite cookies so it's OK.

Wuv,

Tessa and Sweetness

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Hmm-I think someone is just a teeny bit spoiled.:HistericalSmiley: I'm glad you said you were sorry 'cause your mommy wubs you girls bery, bery much!:wub:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Sometimes my mommie goes of and leaves me too. I don't like it. I mean, what if she never comes home again? She SAYS some stores wouldn't let ME come in! Then I say she doesn't need to go there!

So when she FINALLY comes home, I'm so happy!!! I give her lots and lots of kisses!!!

Then I tell her never to do that to me again, ever!! But she does anyway. Sniff

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
No problem, Wacie and Tiwwly and Secwet,
You adorable girls can come live with your Auntie in Canada.
I promise :innocent: it is super warm here all year long!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh girls, trust me, I don't know if it would be good to go outside now. I hate leaving the house myself....even with my coat, I am still always cold!!! BBBRrrrrr! i am sure she will make it up to you when its warmer!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Girls - your mommy isn't being mean. She's being the best mommy in the world because she doesn't want you going out in this weather that could make you sick. I bet she didn't even want to go herself but she had to. Mommy's are that way. they'll do anything for their kids. I think you have to forgive her and give her extra kisses. :wub::wub: If not, come live with us and if I leave you alone you wouldn't be alone, you'd be with big, strong Tyler.:chili:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
dear Wacie tiwwy and secwet...I feel your pain. I had to get a bathe today and no walk with my mom. She sed sometin abot da wind. :tumbleweed:
boiled chicken? I did not get dat. maybe i shud come to your house..you mommy is pweety nice. wheres my boiled chicken? :huh:

:smmadder: I got dat same Wellness cwap...I wub chicken too. maybe if i wook at my mom wit my stare, she will give me some too, or I am coming to awntie wynn's house, she will giv me some.:wub:

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Awww girls, I'm sorry you got left home! But mommy knows best.... if it's too cold, you probably wouldn't want to be out there anyway. Stay warm!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts