Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you all know we just LOVE our new place!
It is a 2 bedroom town house and so much more room than our other apt. Caesar just loves being able to go outside all the time. We weren't aloud to have him at our old apt, so we had to becareful about going outside with him. Our next door neighbors have a little dog too.
As soon as we can find the software for our digital camera, I will take some pics of Caesar in his new home. I think I finally have it all unpacked and decorated except for what I want hung on the walls. Our new furniture isn't in yet, but one of the pieces should be in any day. :D

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'll bet you are really glad not to have to be so careful that you won't get caught for having a dog! Moving is so hectic, but it'll be worth it once you get things all settled. Have you already started your new job?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Glad you are there and getting settled in!

Can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
226 Posts
oh tons of congrats to you!!! its so fun moving into a new place, especially if you love it!! i'm looking for a new house too, everything here is soooooo expensive and of course, no one allows pets, especially my big rottweiler!!!!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
How exciting!!
I know people will think I'm nuts, but I love moving into a new place.
How long till you begin the new job?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
That's great!! We are also moving. First my husband and I will live together for a few months (in a new place), however, we will then live separately again
- for school reasons.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
im so jealous! i really like moving into a new place and unwrapping and organizing things. i hate packing and moving....but its worth it in the end.
i cant wait to see some pics! and show us what the backyard looks like too!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks!! I start at the hospital on Monday.... sooo nervous! :new_Eyecrazy: I still haven't found the camera, but haven't had a lot of time to look for it. There is just so much to do around here and some of my family is in the same town, just about 10 min away (darn stop lights haha). :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts