Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this park is pretty big and theres a big area for kids to play and this park leads to a trail that is in a woodsy-like area. Valencia is pretty clean out of all the cities in los angeles, so if any of you would like to go--you'd love it. the sucky thing is that there arent any fences, BUT...the dogs stay close. and if there are a lot of dogs--then those dogs are good and stay close to their parents. we took a few toys and the dogs LOVED it. sprite didnt play well with others...so i had to carry her a lot. ellie played with a couple of dogs. and gruffi made 2 really good friends. and when ellie was mean to one of his friends--he'd growl at ellie. we got there at 3:30 today and left at 5:30. it was really awesome.

ok, the address for the YMCA is:

YMCA
26147 MCBEAN PKWY, VALENCIA, CA 91355

its right behind the ymca, and its illegal to have your dogs off-leash...but everyone is sooo cool about it if you keep your dog under control.

i hope someone from here can check it out. its really awesome. i like it more when there are a lot of people cuz then your dog isnt going to wander, you know?

and we're thinking of making a plan that every morning at 8am we'll be there and every afternoon at around 3pm.

OH, and even the big dogs are SUPER nice. NO ONE bites!! its really cool.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
today we met this really really cute 20 POUND MALTESE!! his name was Casper and he came from an abused home...but his new daddy is super nice. and caspers "sister"...is super nice too. thats how i met casper, she was walking her baby and started talking to us because she saw sprite and ellie. we're hopefully going later today...and i hope we see casper again. gruffi really liked him...but casper didnt like gruffi. he kept 'attacking' whenever gruffi got near him. casper didnt hurt him...but its super cute to see gruffi getting scared from little doggies, you know?

and sprite...who doesnt get along with other dogs---REALLY liked casper.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts