Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few weeks ago I got two harness vest from Des. I'm very pleased with them as they're made incredibly well..the sewing is great..and the velcro is extremely sturdy- plus I think they're cute.

Here are some photos of Bisou in her vests...

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
:wub::wub:Wow Wee!!!!! Bisou is looking marvelous!! And Des makes the cutest harnesses!! I just love me a little Bisou in the morning! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
First of all I have to say that Bisou would look marvelous in a paper bag! But Des does do an incredible job and all of her things are beautiful. You put the 2 together and you have perfection!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
OMG, Andrea, these new vests are sooooooooooooo beautiful and Bisou looks absolutely precious in it!

Des has made them? Wow, she did a fantastic job!
Really love the one with the cherry's on!

Ullana also has a little vest and I like it very much on her!

The embroidering says: Please don't touch me!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Those harness vests are lovely!...I absolutely LOVE that photo of Bisou in her bed with all her toys :wub: ( well I bet not "ALL"... LOL )

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Bisou is the perfect little model........lookin' good in Des' little vests!!! I love her face in the second picture, just touches your heart~~~

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
Bisou is gorgeous in her new harness vests. Bisou is gorgeous naked. :wub: I love Des's harness vests. They are beautifully made, lined so perfectly with such a soft fabric and lovely. Dixie has the same vest as the second one of Bisou's. I think hers is trimmed in the green instead of the red? Not sure. It's a different color combo & I like it. I love the bow you have on her with it too. Where did you get it, do you recall? The picture of her in bed with some toys is too cute.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aw so cute! I love the picture of her sitting in her bed and looking over her toys, so pink and girly hehe :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
There's my Bisou.:wub::wub: (If only she was my Bisou:huh:) Those vests looks totally fabulous on her. I love the polka dots and of course those berries (you know I'm a berry picking fool) are way too cute. Kudos to Des for her creativity.
Andrea, I swear that little girl of yours gets more beautiful every day. I still remember the photos of when you were first getting her and she had very little hair. Well look at her now. What a beauty!!!:good post - perfect And I love her surrounded in girlie girl pink and especially her pink camel. Our little camel suffered a terrible injury -- someone (T) broke his little neck.:huh: But of course now the better to swing the camel around with.:w00t: These boys are so rough sometimes but so funny.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Bisou looks so charming her new harnesses from Des!
I love how sharp the red looks next to her snow white coat!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts