Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mommy went shopping on Auntie Crystal's website and got us some nice warm nighties for winter. Mommy says she's hoping we stay on our side of the bed now and not try to crawl underneath her to stay warm!

Here we are - Tessa, look happy for cryin' out loud!

"I am happy, can't you tell???"

These are warm and cozy.

"There, I'm smiling. Is this better?"

Goodnight everyone!

Crystal - thank you for your help in picking these out - the sizes are perfect!

Maggie, Sweetness and Tessa

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
OMG - they look precious. :wub::wub: Are they satin? I'm freaking out that I sleep in a t-shirt :w00t: and our pups look so amazing in their nightwear. I better not let DH see this. :HistericalSmiley: I just love the girl's expressions. :) So sweet and cuddly.:wub2:

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG - they look precious. :wub::wub: Are they satin? I'm freaking out that I sleep in a t-shirt :w00t: and our pups look so amazing in their nightwear. I better not let DH see this. :HistericalSmiley: I just love the girl's expressions. :) So sweet and cuddly.:wub2:
I know - they're putting my sweats to shame! I got two gowns for each girl - one satin and one flannel. I'm really hoping this works because it's getting hard to sleep with dogs trying to burrow underneath me!:w00t:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Awww. They look adorable! And I've also noticed what they wear trumps what I wear any day.

It's amazing... how much better dressed our pups are. I know mine has more expensive things (toys, etc) than what I have. Well. Except my shoes. I have to have nice shoes. :p

Suzi, I just have to ask... the picture of the pup... what breed is she? She's soooooo precious and adorable. I wish I had a girl sometimes... one of these days, I'm going to try and fit a dress on Momo, and allow my boyfriend to scold me for doing so :p

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Maggie, your girls look so precious in their new jammies! Hope that they keep them nice and warm now!

But I still hesitate a little bit that they'll stay on their own side of your bed, :HistericalSmiley:! :hugging:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
You ladies look so pretty in your nightwear!!! I know I say this often but Tess I LOVE your coloring on your ears and tail - its so dainty and girlie! Both your soft and silkie jammies look great on each of you and I know they will keep you warm! Hunter just ordered some new jammies from go.fetch/tonimarie and your pictures make him wish they were here already!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh the girls look fan-ta-bu-lus in their new ToniMari Jammies!! I adore little Tessa's pitiful expression in that 2nd pic! And oh my....Sweetness is so aptly named. Look at that sweet expression on her face in that 3rd pic. :wub:

And hopefully it will help the sleeping arrangement at night. Last winter Zoe & Jett were PLASTERED to me to the point it was affecting my sleep. I got them some warm jammies and then they just snuggled like normal and a good night's sleep was had by all. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Adorable pictures. I love the expressions on the girls in each one of the pictures. And the new nighties are precious.

So did it work -- are they staying on their side of the bed?

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I know - they're putting my sweats to shame! I got two gowns for each girl - one satin and one flannel. I'm really hoping this works because it's getting hard to sleep with dogs trying to burrow underneath me!:w00t:
You and those beautiful girls inspired me, Maggie. Last night it was really cold here and the building wasn't sending up heat :blink:so I broke out a pair of PJs I got for Tyler. I don't know which one of them gave me more of the evil eye - Tyler or DH.:HistericalSmiley: "You're putting pajamas on me/him?" :angry: However, Tyler did sleep in them and seemed to be cozy and happy. My DH doesn't get it.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts