Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So first let me start by wishing everyone a belated Thanksgiving!!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!!

After getting up at the crack of dawn to go shopping all day Friday I came home to find a big box on my doorstep. Our AllPopArt portrait had been delivered !:chili:

Anxiously, I ripped open the box and pulled out our new piece of artwork and my jaw literally hit the floor.:w00t: I was so nervous about how the final piece of work would look and let me tell you....IT'S STUNNING!!!! I don't think you can really understand how amazing this piece of art is until you see it in person. All that hard work, all those changes really paid off. I mounted it over the fireplace and decorated for Christmas with happy butterflies in my tummy! Everytime I see it I smile from ear to ear. The pups don't look meloncholy in it at all. The artwork has totally changed the look of the room.

So drumroll please...............without further delay I present to you B&E's Andy Warhol style portrait:

For all of you that followed the thread, made suggestions and helped me come up with the final color selection....THANK YOU!!!! Everytime I look at it I will always think of all of you! I'm 100% thrilled with how it came out. Again....thank you all so much for your help!!!!!!

xoxo Tammy, Benny & Emma

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Oh, Tammy-it's gorgeous! I love it!!!!:chili::chili::chili: Your room looks just beautiful! Those little fluffs in the chair look so real, too.:HistericalSmiley: I could kiss them all day long!:smootch::smootch:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer:B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L:cheer: Tammy, it looks fabulous! I think the colors really work and seeing it in the room (and knowing really what the room is like) it's so perfect. YEA :chili::chili: I think that getting that portrait of Benny and Emma just the right way was almost as bad as childbirth? Just sayin'.:HistericalSmiley: So congratulations:) How does Eric like it? And B&E? I bet they're thinking they are lookin' good, which they do. I'm so happy it makes you smile. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, Tammy-it's gorgeous! I love it!!!!:chili::chili::chili: Your room looks just beautiful! Those little fluffs in the chair look so real, too.:HistericalSmiley: I could kiss them all day long!:smootch::smootch:
Thank you April! I'm so happy with it!!!
:cheer:B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L:cheer: Tammy, it looks fabulous! I think the colors really work and seeing it in the room (and knowing really what the room is like) it's so perfect. YEA :chili::chili: I think that getting that portrait of Benny and Emma just the right way was almost as bad as childbirth? Just sayin'.:HistericalSmiley: So congratulations:) How does Eric like it? And B&E? I bet they're thinking they are lookin' good, which they do. I'm so happy it makes you smile. :thumbsup:
Sue what a process right?! OMG! But you know what....it was so worth it! And Erik....even he was impressed by it. :aktion033:Honestly...you can't not like it once you see it in the room. My mother stopped over with my stepdad and they both were wow-ed by it. So far everyone that has seen it loves it. It totally makes you smile!:wub::wub: B&E now think they should be go into the nude modeling business:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
It looks fabulous! And I totally agree, it makes the room look even more beautiful!!! I love your decorating style..it looks like these pictures belong in a magazine. I'm so happy the portrait turned out so well. I've been contemplating getting one done of Bailey and seeing these pictures has totally convinced me!!

LOVE your holiday decorations too!!!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I LOVE it!!!
:wub:
It looks fabulous! And I totally agree, it makes the room look even more beautiful!!! I love your decorating style..it looks like these pictures belong in a magazine. I'm so happy the portrait turned out so well. I've been contemplating getting one done of Bailey and seeing these pictures has totally convinced me!!

LOVE your holiday decorations too!!!
Aww well thank you! I think I had even more fun decorating for the holidays b/c I kept being able to look at it. I kept the mantle pretty simple so B&E would really stand out! I usually put a wreath over the fireplace but not this year!

I really need a larger fireplace though or convince DH to build that one up on a box. He keeps telling me to add that to my list of home improvements I want done. GRR!!!!

I think you should go for it and have Bailey put on canvas. If I had seen one of these in person before ordering I would not have had any doubts. I'm telling ya...do it! You'll love it! If you are nervous get a smaller size done first. But I really think you would be happy with it and we are all here to help you!!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Looks great! It really pops off the dark wall. And those pups in the chair - life imitating art.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
:wub:

I think you should go for it and have Bailey put on canvas. If I had seen one of these in person before ordering I would not have had any doubts. I'm telling ya...do it! You'll love it! If you are nervous get a smaller size done first. But I really think you would be happy with it and we are all here to help you!!
Tammy, I absolutely want to! Maybe it'll be my Christmas present to myself this year (you don't know how many times I say that to justify buying things for myself! hehehe)...what size is your portrait? Seems like the perfect size. I was initially looking at different styles on their website but after seeing how yours turned out, I am more drawn to the Warhol style now. I'll definitely keep you posted once I have a picture of Bailey picked out! Or I'll probably need everyone help in picking a picture!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Wow,that's so cool! I see the aqua or mint and chocolate colours here too. I love those colours together. You have your decorations up.wow,I have to get on the ball!
The white tree and garland is so beautiful it really works w/ the contemporary feel of the room. Of course B&E fit right in,white and gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Beautiful

This is very, very nice but I take the models any time :chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Holy cow!!! Well, you really had a vision of what you wanted and you got it!! It is FABULOUS!!!!! It really looks wonderful in your room!!! Great job!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Tammy -- it looks FANTASTIC in the room. I hope that you're happy with it -- I know that I would be.

Love your tree too and of course, you know that if I was closer those tiffany blue chairs would have already walked out the door and be in my house. :)

The room is OUTSTANDING!!!!! Well worth all of the time, effort and anxiety. :)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts