Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMGOsh...we are over the moon...our Barbie Doll won the Award of Merit out of 14 Champion Maltese today at the Westminster Kennel Club Show at Madison Square Garden. This is her last show..she is now officially retired and she is coming home after 1.5 yrs on the road!! we cannot wait...we miss her so much. Her handler is practically depressed because he loves her so..and he is now in the ring since he is a Shih Tzu breeder and his 17 mo. old pup won Best of Breed.What a day!!!! and nite!!!
just had to share my wonderful news...

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That is wonderful news! Congradulations!!!

So you really haven't seen her in 1.5 years?!?!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Wow! Good for you. That is really exciting. Post some photos. Will you cut her hair when she comes home???

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
congrats! what a proud momma u must be!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
wow, great news, congratulations

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the Mama....her name is Song... and my girlfriend has Barbie...she has given me my Maltese for 35 years...she stopped breeding about 15 years ago and then 4 years ago bred one last time..and she got her Grand Champion.In the tTop 25 Malts in the US she is in the Top 5.my Song is curled up on my lap not knowing what her baby daughter accomplished today..LOL!!! Re her hair cut..that is not my decision to make..but I suspect she will be cut down , because she will be bred sometime this year.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Wow.
Westminster. :excl: That is the big time. A wonderful crown for a successful career. May she enjoy her retirement and be treated like a queen.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats to you and Barbie Doll!
How exciting!!!!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I saw the results from the show, and her name definitely caught my eye. What a doll she is! You must be terribly proud. Now you'll have to get her a Barbie bag!

Welcome to the site.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts