Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jane - you get the award for getting your raffle prize out quickly. :chili: We want to thank Jane (NJDrake), Zoey, Tess and Emy for the very generous raffle gift... Juicy Couture bowls. :biggrin: Tyler isn't used to anything quite so fancy (he eats from a saucer:w00t::brownbag:) so I think they scared him a little.:HistericalSmiley: Maybe he thinks I'll make him wear a suit to dinner. :smscare2: I think he'll warm up to them with some favorite foods in them though:) Thanks again Jane especially for supporting our wonderful rescues.:chili:

Here's the great note we got. That's beautiful Zoey on the cover!

Fancy, schmancy, huh?

Did someone say treats?

Hmmm. Sure looks nice. I wonder if I'm supposed to eat out of these?

Oh mother dahling, you must refill my bowls. See what the butler and cook are up to. :blink: Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
How lucky is Tyler, would love to see him in a
tux for dining and maybe the dh in a butlers outfit:HistericalSmiley:
That was very sweet of Jane, love the card too.

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Susan your in big trouble now,:w00t: Tyler will soon want a throne and a crown:forgive me: love the bowls:chili:
Jane what a awesome gift

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Sue.......you crack me up!!!:HistericalSmiley: I laughed out loud when you said maybe Tyler would think he had to wear a suit to eat out of those bowls!!!:HistericalSmiley: Cute!! What a nice gift for such a darling boy~~~~:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
The A Team would know what to do with those bowls!!!!! The eat out of anything!!!!!! :chili::aktion033:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww those are beautiful bowls !!! ur captions cracked me up as well :D ... tyler is a cutie ...

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Sue, I'm so glad you liked the bowls. I hope Tyler doesn't have to much trouble with the butler keeping them full. I loved the captions! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
744 Posts
HAHAHA!! "Tastes like couture"!!! That's cute!!
Very nice bowls! I hope he doesn't expect file minion now!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I loved Tyler's posh words about his butler & cook!:HistericalSmiley:
Very funny!
The bowls are cute, I like how it says "Give me treats"
What a great prize.

·
Registered
892 Posts
LOL Love the captions! Tyler, first on TV and now eating from super fancy bowls?? I think he will be expecting a butler and cook in the future hahaha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts