Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble posting videos so hope this works with a link off Facebook. Will post more pix soon as we get back from Al's folks.
Here's one of the kids opening goodies. Sasha started to "narthel" that's what we call her shreading ( Coneheads refence)
More videos and pix to come with huge thank yous as soon as we can.
Rylee is feeling better, he gets tired easily but he's still doing well and wagging his tail and begs for treats... He's still weezy but he's so much better nw..

Thank you everyone for being there to hold our hands and hearts this year...and always...
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10202416733459057&set=vb.1815157286&type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10202416733459057&set=vb.1815157286&type=2&theater

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
How great. They all seem so interested in what is happening. Amber really loves her toys, doesn't she? Which one is Rylee? The all seemed pretty active.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Rylee is the one with the belly band. He can't hold his pee now since he's on Lasix.. He's really doing good now. He gets tired and weezy easily but he's doing so much better. He's on Lasix, Anapril, Potassium and I give him Pedialite for his electrolytes.They tried Vetmedin but it raced his heart too much that caused him to go back to the vet ER.

More pix and videos tonight with special thank yous to everyone..
They loved the treats, the hide a bee..and the pads, Amber carried the grey one off to her "lair". Sasha made off with one of the bees and Amber hoarded the rest....

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
It is so great seeing Rylee so active. The video showing him so active made my Christmas. It is so fun watching your bunch, each seems worried they are going to miss out on something, they all pounce on the presents. Have a great time with Al's family today. Best to you and Al.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
LOL! Al is always the designated one in the pictures and videos! It's great to see your little ones having a great time opening their presents. Bless Ambers heart, she really loves the toys.

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Michelle,

I hope you great time for Christmas and I hope Rylee is still doing well.

Hugs

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll be able to post piccies later. I can't wait to share the piccies and the Santa Angels. My computer is bogged down. I'm downloading some DIY videos from YouTube. My bad.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
I'm happy you all enjoyed Christmas together, and it was hard to tell which was Rylee (until you said the belly band), it shows how well he's doing and is having fun. Made me laugh to see Amber take every toy.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm happy you all enjoyed Christmas together, and it was hard to tell which was Rylee (until you said the belly band), it shows how well he's doing and is having fun. Made me laugh to see Amber take every toy.
Amber is the official toy snatcher/ treat moocher. She got into the treats just as I was uploading the pix. By the time I caught her they were almost gone.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
After a bit of a delay, read "crime scene"thread..
Here's piccies
Piccies of goodies and the crazy puppers going at it to get them. These are piccies I took in between videos so some have more piccies and some have videos.

I want to thank everyone , in no particular order ♥
Magilly- Jodi, Posey and Boots
Tammy,Erik, Summer, Benny and Emma
Susan and Tyler
Walter and Lucky
Sylvia and Mimi
Paula and Matilda
Lauren,Bella and Jasmine

Magilly-Brenda,Jodi,Posey and Boots
Jodi kissed each one before sending...
toys and chocolates for mommy, Amber had to inspect each one before sharing...

Susan and Tyler sent us a $25 gift card to Petsmart

Paula and Matilda sent us this lovely cross ,really neat, has a scrolly heart inside,

Lauren,Bella and Jasmine sent us a Maltese magnet,cute squeakies ,including a breast cancer flower squeaky, Amber also absconded with each one and we had to frisk her for squeakies..

Walter and Lucky's gifts
A lovely throw to cuddle in, we use it on the couch and sometimes the bed, treats, two soft thermal bed pads, and a hide a Bee, which Al loves as much as Amber does......

Grey leopard bed pad..

Treats, which they love!

Bed sleeping pad

Tammy,Erik,Summer ,Benny and Emma
Treats and a cute Maltese ornament, in pink, matches my ornament in blue...

Al getting mugged for treats

Sylvia and Mimi sent squeakies, and treats in the cutest little holiday bags,plus chocolate for mommy

Al getting mugged for treats and squeakies and probably that chocolate!! Dark chocolate, my favourite!

Al getting mugged while Sasha worked over the box from Sylvia and Mimi, with all the treats..We let her shred for a while.. She loves to naw paper..

I can't thank everyone enough for making it a wonderful Christmas for us.. Our SM family is special and they show it every day.

Even in hardship,we're blessed,we're surrounded with love, we're here to celebrate another holiday, Rylee is here, for how long we don't know but it's a miracle, but I know he wouldn't be here without so many praying for him..

Al, myself, Amber,Bitsy,Emily,Rylee,Sasha and Harry kitty all send kissies, hugs love.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope all the special Santa Angels see how much the fluffs love their gifts...
words cant' express how blessed we feel. ♥

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
That was so much fun watching the fluffs and Al all happy. The thing is, we just couldn't let you miss out on SS this year. I see that we also had the same idea on toys...quite a few Kong duckies.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Michelle,

You have had such a difficult time and yet you kept giving to others and kept your spirits up. I glad you had a special Christmas, looks like the little one had so much fun. The best pix of all were of Rylee, how he was getting in there and how good he looks. CHF it is ups and downs and ups and downs. So great it an up period for Rylee.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts