Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last month we took a very long road trip from Minnesota to California and then back home by way of Vegas where we stayed for a few days. Our trip lasted over two weeks and the girls and DH and I had a such a great time. We even had an Elvis sighting! :HistericalSmiley: My sister and BIL live in Clovis (next to Fresno) where they have 60 acres. They have recently purchased some alpacas and miniature donkeys that we fell in love with. And, the girls half-sister, Chloe, and her dad are wintering in Palm Springs and they came to visit for a few days. The 3 sisters had a wonderful time together! (Left to right: Nya, Chloe and Nissa). Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I'm in love with the baby alpaca :heart: so adorable!!
and the sisters too, love their outfits :)

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Kim,

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Sounds like the trip was great!!! Your girls are adorable!!! I love the dresses and their top knots are just adorable, too!!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
So, is Calif. a plan in your future??? And LOL at the Elvis! I think I saw the same Elvis last week when I was in LV!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kim, what a great trip! I love your girls in their Vegas dresses, just too cute!:wub:
I know you guys are already looking forward to your next trip to visit your sister. I know I would be at the first sign of snow!:w00t:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Wonderful pictures of your trip, Kim! It's so nice to see your girls had so much fun to travel with you!

I love the blue sweater with the ruffles! So cute!!! :wub:

Alexandra

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
It looks like you had such a wonderful trip. Someday...I would LOVE to travel with you guys. As would Zoe, Jett & Callie. Wouldn't that be a hoot? lol Can you imagine the trouble Nya & Callie could get into if they got together? :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,981 Posts
Did you miss the snow dump in MN. I got photos from my SIL & we saw the dome shots! WOW---I could NEVER live in MN----my husband is from Mpls.
Glad the girls got to meet up & wear their lovely dresses---my, but you are good!

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Looks like you had a great trip to California!!

Love their Vegas outfits! The look so cute in all the pics!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts