Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Okay, so here is my take on this, I am a Administrator at a medical clinic and if one of my doctor's behaved that way I would want to know. I would call and talk to the manager at the clinic and explain you specifically requested not to see that vet and that is who they scheduled you with (I think in the least you should get a full refund of the limited services you were provided). I had a really bad experience with one of the vets in our clinic we take our dogs to when we lost Piper at 6 weeks and I will never see that vet again and it is well known in the clinic that he is not to touch any of our animals. I spoke with the owner of the clinic at length about what happened and he was totally understanding and was not aware of some of the things that were going on. I had also asked to see a specific vet and got the other one, and now I am a firm believer in letting my discontent be known because it may save someone else from a bad experience. Okay now that I am done I will step down off my soap box

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.