Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I'm so sorry you have to deal with a Vet like that... i'm sooo sick of vets that are rude or uncaring! I dont have a local vet that I can feel comfortable with... i go 45mins away from my house just to go to a place I feel have good vets! I remember going to 3 different vets for 3 different opinions on Kodie's blood work. (everyone thought he had a shunt... which he didnt! And when I went to a GOOOOD vet they laughed at me when I said these other Vets wanted to cut Kodie open because he has a shunt!) I think thats redicious... makes me wanna be a vet! I know more than them sometimes! But i could never put a dog to sleep... so i decided against being a vet. Hope your baby gets better ASAP! Find another vet..haha.. but next time i would speak up if something gets you mad...haha.. i am! I'm not gonna be all nice anymore to my local vet. I think they are a qwack!!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
i know that feeling when your soo shocked you dont know what to say... thats how i was at red bank hospital in northern NJ when they told me about cutting Kodie open and thats it. They didnt answer my question or anything. Its really hard to find a good vet in some areas! I HATE IT!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.