Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...so my husband took the kids to see Star Wars III today, and I went shopping while they were at the movie. When they were finished, he called me on my cell and I was down the shopping strip at Petsmart .(where else? :D ) He and the kids were coming toward me, but he said there was a malt in a car and someone was getting it out...I told him to STAY THERE...I was coming!

So I went around the corner, and a mom and daughter had him. (the malt, not my husband!) The daughter was taking him on a potty break. Hubby had already filled the mom in that I was "malt crazy" and I was gonna want to see him.
So I went and interrupted his potty break (after I asked permission) and held him and petted him.

He was VERY hyper.
But cute! He was smaller than Brink, and had much different feeling hair. I can't explain it, but it was almost more "course" or something.
He was in a longer coat and had a very small pointy nose.
We talked about tear stains and what-not and how we cannot find a cure.

They were very friendly, and I was really wishing I had Brink with me...

Anyway, we got back in the truck, and hubby said..."Go ahead, I know you are DYING to say it.."
So I did....

"Brink is cuter!"

Well, he is....

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
tlunn, that was a great post!
I can just picture you running over to see the Malt, and later sitting in the car with hubby, just as you said, dying to make the comparison! Of course Brink is cuter!
Wonder what was in the other Malt to make the nose so pointy?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@May 21 2005, 09:23 PM
Anyway, we got back in the truck, and hubby said..."Go ahead, I know you are DYING to say it.."
So I did....

"Brink is cuter!"

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64210
[/QUOTE]

I am LMAO that is sooo funny.....I would be saying that to.

·
Registered
522 Posts

I was laughing already at the point where the mom and daughter had your husband! How funny that your husband knew what you were thinking! hahahaha Of course your baby is cuter.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Its VERY rare to see a Maltese when i'm out shopping.
Sooo... I get all excited like that too if I do spot another one!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by okw@May 22 2005, 10:15 AM
We see lots of maltese here in LA.  Afterwards, I always tell my husband that Miko is a lot cuter!!  Not that I am biased or anything...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64278
[/QUOTE]

okw,

What city do u live in? I don't see any maltese here in Brentwood.
Maybe they don't walk outside.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by Lani+May 22 2005, 05:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-okw
@May 22 2005, 10:15 AM
We see lots of maltese here in LA.  Afterwards, I always tell my husband that Miko is a lot cuter!!  Not that I am biased or anything...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64278

okw,

What city do u live in? I don't see any maltese here in Brentwood.
Maybe they don't walk outside.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64345
[/B][/QUOTE]

Lani,

We live in Sherman Oaks. We have seen lots of them in parks as well as walking down ventura blvd

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@May 21 2005, 07:23 PM
Ok...so my husband took the kids to see Star Wars III today, and I went shopping while they were at the movie. When they were finished, he called me on my cell and I was down the shopping strip at Petsmart .(where else? :D ) He and the kids were coming toward me, but he said there was a malt in a car and someone was getting it out...I told him to STAY THERE...I was coming!

So I went around the corner, and a mom and daughter had him. (the malt, not my husband!) The daughter was taking him on a potty break. Hubby had already filled the mom in that I was "malt crazy" and I was gonna want to see him.
So I went and interrupted his potty break (after I asked permission) and held him and petted him.

He was VERY hyper.
But cute! He was smaller than Brink, and had much different feeling hair. I can't explain it, but it was almost more "course" or something.
He was in a longer coat and had a very small pointy nose. 
We talked about tear stains and what-not and how we cannot find a cure.

They were very friendly, and I was really wishing I had Brink with me...

So I did....

"Brink is cuter!"

Well, he is....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64210
[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed this very much!!

Its probably a good thing you didn't tell her about this site---

1 - 16 of 16 Posts