Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how your dogs do outside when you are mowing and weedeating? Harley gets frightened.He wants to be out there with us but then he gets scared and goes and sits by the door.If the neighbors are mowing he's ok.We have alot of neighbors (in front of us and on both sides) so it seems like someone is always doing yard work.Maybe we should just make him stay inside from now on-I dunno........

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by Harleysmom@May 24 2005, 08:18 AM
I was just wondering how your dogs do outside when you are mowing and weedeating? Harley gets frightened.He wants to be out there with us but then he gets scared and goes and sits by the door.If the neighbors are mowing he's ok.We have alot of neighbors (in front of us and on both sides) so it seems like someone is always doing yard work.Maybe we should just make him stay inside from now on-I dunno........
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64711
[/QUOTE]

Tunny isn't scared at all he follows right behind. He even follows my husband while he is on the riding mower or he will sit in his lap and go for the ride. Doesn't help his color out though he has a green tinge to him these days. I would try to get him used to the noise and commotion maybe have them give him treats or you give him treats while he watches. I wouldn't want him scared to go outside that limits the activities he can do with you.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
My boys hate anything that moves...I mean even the swiffer thing...I came to the conclusion that they must have been dust bunnies in their past lives

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sisse barks at everything, so she has no fear! When we are doing "dangerous" stuff, we leave her on the screened in porch for her own safety.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts