Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on vacation last week, so I was not here! And I'm stupid, I clicked on New Posts before I'd actually have time to sit down and read them all earlier, there was 11 pages!!! But then when I came back tonight, there was only 2 since my last visit earlier today :angry: So I missed everything you all posted about...
Can I search for older stuff to read it? I tried in the search thing to show posts from 1 week ago to today, but it didn't work...it said I had to search for SOMETHING.

But also, has anyone heard from Kat? I meant to write about that before I went away but forgot. But now it looks like she hasn't posted anything in over a month??? Is she ok???

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
You can look in each individual forum as it shows the date posted and then you can see everything posted from after you left. Kat is going to be offline for a while - she said that in her last post but will post again once she returns :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
hi amanda ,, i usually look at active posts and go from there.. how was ur vaca?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh ok thats good, I was worried. I guess I missed that post.

I will have to try and go back through and read the older stuff. Yes my vacation was nice, wish I was still there! We went to Myrtle Beach, with both furry children hahaha. It was Nelson's first LONG trip. He did fine. We ended up not taking him down to the beach though this year. Maybe next year when he's a little older and calmer hopefully. He barked at everything, golf carts, palm trees, etc hahhhha

I will post some pics eventually haven't even uploaded them yet, or unpacked my suitcases and I've been home almost 3 days now ahahha...I'm guess I'm still on "beach time".

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome back!!!

I would just go into the individual forums (instead of the Active Topics view) and see the stuff that's still bolded (hasn't been read)

As for Kat... I was wondering about that myself the other day and PM'd her. She's on vacay still - promises to have lotsa pics when she returns. She is missed...

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Welcome back. Hope you had a great vacation.

FYI - Kat is on holiday and probably won't be back for a couple of more weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts