Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. Bella's parents will be home from Switzerland in a few hours so I gave all FOUR dogs a bath and decided to take a few pictures before she leaves. Of course no dog that stays at our house goes home naked so I made Bella her first dress to go home in tonight. I'm also including a picture of some friends of mine that are getting a beagle puppy this weekend and have named her Lucy so I made her her very own blanket to come home in. I can't wait to see her!

Nissa, Bella, Ozzy and Nya. Ozzy is such a good boy. :innocent:

Bella, Nissa and Nya all in stripes.

Modeling is tough work. :smheat:

Different outfits.

Bella's first dress. :wub:

Abby, Wyatt and their new little Lucy. :wub:

Makes my heart melt. :wub:

Her new blanket in Abby's favorite color combination.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Oh the pictures are wonderful...Love the outfits!! I know
you are going to miss Bella:wub:. I'm sure her parent are
very thankful you took such wonderful care of her.

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Kim I think I'm falling in love with your boy :wub:Ozzy:wub: he looks like such a gentle little guy.:tender: Maybe he should start a rock band" Ozzy and his Babes":you rock: :HistericalSmiley:
all the pictures are just adorable, the dresses are just the cutest, your friend is going to be thrilled when she gets home and see's how well her baby has been taken care of and a darling dresses wow.
I was raised with beagles, that puppy is soooo cute:wub: LOVE THE BLANKET, I think you might have out did yourself

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
Those pictures are wonderful Kim! You bathed all four dogs, dressed 3, took pictures of 4 dogs, changed outfits on the girls and took more pictures. Incredible! I'm such a wimp. The pups are all gorgeous and so are the dresses. What a pretty first dress for Bella. Ozzie is a saint. Little Lucy is soooo cute. Thanks for sharing those great pictures.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
WOW! Awesome job with tbe bath, dresses and pics!! Love the photo where Nya and Bella are touchign paws - too cute, it's as if they don't want to leave each other :-( Ozzie is such a good sport too! The baby beagle is adorable and the blanket you made is fabulous.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I think you have the "Three's Company" bug!!!! I don't know how you will go back to only two little girls in your home :).

Bella's dress is beautiful as is that new beagle puppy and her blanket!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Okay Kim -- is there anything you can't do? :confused1:: I'm serious. Pet sitting, and oh yeah, let's make an amazing outfit while Bella's here for her to take home, bathing and grooming four dogs (I don't even bathe Tyler alone:brownbag:), an amazing photo shoot with wardrobe changes, and since you have so much time on your hands, a receiving blanket for little Lucy. Fess up -- you've either got a team of elves :Good luck: or a sweatshop going in your garage :police:!! Or you're Wonder Woman because I keep wondering how you do all of this. :forgive me: Terrific pix of all.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Wow you did a great job on the dresses I wish I could sew. Plus Max won't wear a dress. lol The blanket is so well done, did you do it by hand or you must have a fancy sewing machine with all the whistles...Alot of talented SM artists on here.:Flowers 2:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kim, I'm wondering how you do it too! If I give all 3 girls a bath (which doesn't happen often because my groomer comes to my house) I'm done for the day. :blink:
I know you're gonna miss Bella when she leaves but I'm sure her mom would be happy to let Bella spend the night with her BFF's occasionally.
I love Bella's dress and that blanket is darling!! You did an amazing job Kim. :thumbsup:
Give your girls and Ozzy a hug for us. :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i ditto everything that was said before , u r my hero , the fluffs all including ozzie look amazing , beautiful dresses , the beagle is adorable , the blanket , u have outdone urself , beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
:forgive me: :forgive me: :forgive me:

Kim, I bow down to your energy, creativity, energy, talents, energy, generosity, oh and did I mention energy? Fab group photos, fab outfits, and fab gift. I too am wondering if when you spin around, do you end up wearing a red, white & blue bathing suit with a golden lasso and cool gold bracelets?

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
All four pups are just adorable and that dress you made Bella is just beautiful! I love the little beagle Lucy she is just the cutest and that blanket you made her is just perfect. Hopefully Bella can come over for sleep overs.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Kim -- love the pictures. Everyone looks sooooooooooooo clean and soooooooooooooooo happy. The dresses are adorable and the blankie is just too darn cute.

I bet you'll miss Bella.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts