Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delilah is becoming a pack rat! I caught her with my daughters brush and taking it into her little cat house that she took over. So I reach my hand in there to get the brush back and I come out with a pair of Olivia's underwear, 5 of the kids socks, an outgrown pink slipper that was originally in a goodwill/to be donated bag, a little stuffed frog from an old McD's toy and of course the brush and a couple of her treats.:blink:

·
Registered
847 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:Hahahaha that is hilarious! Leila has a poofy circular bed and she hides things in the little fold between the walls and the center, but nowhere near that much. Picture of Delilah's collection? She must be so proud of herself every time she drags something new in there.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
delilah and dolce r very similar , he takes everything , the kids toys , paper, he loves socks , slippers, he also puts it in his little bed , we take one thing away n he brings another one... he doesnt like his nylabones, or his toys he wants everybody elses things..

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
I think that like the singing gene, the pack rat gene must run in the Jacob line. LOL, Cadeau was a total pack rat when he was a puppy. We used to find the most amazing things in his crate. He would jump up on the door to the dishwasher when and steal a fork, for instance and take it to hide it in his crate. He has outgrown that and now usually only takes his favorite toys in. But Cacia, OMG, she takes everything in her crate. I posted a picture a couple of weeks ago on my FB wall of both of my fuzzy pink slippers hiding in her crate.

I suppose my mother inherited her pack rat gene from her mother (and I from them both). So it makes sense that dogs might do the same. ;)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I think that like the singing gene, the pack rat gene must run in the Jacob line. LOL, Cadeau was a total pack rat when he was a puppy. We used to find the most amazing things in his crate. He would jump up on the door to the dishwasher when and steal a fork, for instance and take it to hide it in his crate. He has outgrown that and now usually only takes his favorite toys in. But Cacia, OMG, she takes everything in her crate. I posted a picture a couple of weeks ago on my FB wall of both of my fuzzy pink slippers hiding in her crate.

I suppose my mother inherited her pack rat gene from her mother (and I from them both). So it makes sense that dogs might do the same. ;)
lmao

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Wasn't Delilah the one that you made a video of with her running like the wind with your husband's shoe??? I could not believe that one so small could carry a shoe that large........I hope I haven't got my pups mixed up. She is a little doll though!!!! You need to fix your video camera so that it tapes her doing these little sneaky things......that would be so cute. She would not realize she was being watched!!:happy::happy::happy:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Bahaha! Hee hee, Delilah sounds... PERFECT!!! I love her!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,377 Posts
That is so funny - my Samantha (RIP) used to take the ornaments off the bottom branches of the Christmas tree and hide them in her toy box. It took me a few days, but I realized the tree looked different and then caught her in the act. I can still remember what she looked like, trotting off to the kitchen, ornament in her mouth, head high and tail wagging!

·
Registered
842 Posts
HAHHAHAH Nelson is a pack rat as well!!!

He take SHOES....socks, scarves, tissues, scrunchies, slippers into his crate or bed. Well his toys too. But basically anything else too that he should NOT have ahahha, if its within his reach, its fair game!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha! Cosy used to steal things too. Mostly big things that I couldn't believe she could carry. I think it's a puppy thing. Awww. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.