Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look at what we got yesterday!! ohhhh :chili::chili::chili::chili::chili: aren't we lucky?
I took some pictures of heini and him in his new harness-vest- ain't he smart? :wub:

it's even reversable. :thumbsup:

we are sooo happpy and greatful michelle.

thank you soooo very much to you & your gang.
thank you :wub:

hugs
heini & schnuppe

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
ADORABLE!
I esp. like the one w/the soulfull eyes---reminds me of my (RIP) little grand-dog! Ohhhhh. kisses Heini

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oh wow heini is a model for sure , what big brown eyes he has , and that harness is absolutely beautiful , love that its reversibe , love that its black and white , just too cute.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Heini ,you give us so much joy w/ all your adventures,figured we'd give you a little gift back.

I like the black and white pattern. Hard to find patterns that work for the guys and still have them look "manly".

Love those big sweet eyes.

Auntie Lynn gave me your measurements so we could ensure a good fit.

Hugs!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Heini looks absolutely handsome in his vests from Aunt Michelle. :wub::wub: They are just perfect:) You're a lucky boy, Heini. Now you'll be well dressed on your adventures at home:)

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohh thank you :)

I think it suits him really well. I would have never chosen such a pattern or colour for him, but I am overwhelmed how lovely it looks. michelle picked it FAB!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Becky, your little guy looks adorable (I mean handsome) in his new outfit. That was a very thoughtful gift!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Heini is sooo handsome :wub2: he looks sharp in the new vest!! the pattern suits him perfectly!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts