Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Dec 5 2004, 05:12 AM
I've started packing more earnestly today.  Noodle realizes that something is up and is afraid of getting left behind, so he keeps climbing into the empty boxes.  I have to pry him out so I can pack them.  He has moved with me MANY times and you'd think he'd realize by now that I'd never ever leave him.  Poor thing...he's quite nervous.   ...........

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20381
[/QUOTE]

Hi, to quote Pres. Clinton... "I feel your pain."! Your scenario makes me happy that I'm not the one moving!!
I know what you mean about Noodle being anxious over this. I think they sense that a change is coming and they just get nervous that maybe they won't get to go..... He'll be so glad to get on that plane with you.

Gosh, you are so brave to move to a home you've never seen.... I hope everything will work out wonderfully for you, Noodle and Cookie.....

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
THat must be kind of scarey moving into ahome you havent seen. I hope it is as nice as the one you had seen or even better!
Caesar does the same thing Noodle does when we pack our bags to go see my hubby's family or my family. He keeps trying to climb in our big bags and when I leave the room he has to be right at my ankles. He loves to go "bye-bye". Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Refresh my memory - where are you moving? You are in Korea now, right?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
you should put him in a box and tape it up. LOL. maybe he would feel better if there was a box on its side and he can go in it.

thats really cute though!!!

good luck with moving!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I just moved into the house i am in now (most my stuff in still in boxes) so i know all about having to back, my mom was like out of town for most of the 2 months or s before we were moving so i packed most everything in the house about half way threw it all i was just like forget it you know what i dont want any of this stuff lol i am glad i packed it now but at the time i would have bee just as happy never seeing my stuff again

Its gotta be weird not having seen the place you are moving but at least you know you have a place when i moved we didnt have a house yet so we stayed with friends all summer in the town we were moving to, living out of a suitcase gets old fast, so yeah good luck with everything i hope your new place is great

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
That has got to be scary moving into a home you have never seen.

I feel you pain though. I hate moving, unfortunatly my lease is up end of Feb so I might have to move. I got a great deal when I moved in and won't be able to get a deal on a new lease. So that mean my rent is going to go up $115 a month. OUCH! If I get my raise I won't have to move (praying).

Good luck on the move. I agree with Dr. Cathy. Try giving Noodle a box that he can get in. Maybe he will be content with that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts