Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding a padfolio/portfolio whatever its now called. The folder that is usually made of leather and when you open it there is a slot to hold your pad of paper on one side the the other usually has a slit for notes, files, etc and a little pocket for business cards.

I have one that I love but it is showing its age and I need a new one. I don't want a zipper or snap one - I use it all day and that would get tiring. If possible, I would like it to be leather free and I don't want to spend more than $100.

I used to have a really nice coach one that had leather detailing but was mostly material but they seem to not make them anymore (that one was lost when I let a friend borrow it :angry:)

Please help!

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Aww shucks. I have one that I got as a graduation present from my college! All those thousands of dollars spent and they give us a portfolio,LOL I wonder what I will get when I get my grad degree??

Have you tried looking at Office Depot/Max or Staples? I have seen nice ones there before!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I need help finding a padfolio/portfolio whatever its now called. The folder that is usually made of leather and when you open it there is a slot to hold your pad of paper on one side the the other usually has a slit for notes, files, etc and a little pocket for business cards.

I have one that I love but it is showing its age and I need a new one. I don't want a zipper or snap one - I use it all day and that would get tiring. If possible, I would like it to be leather free and I don't want to spend more than $100.

I used to have a really nice coach one that had leather detailing but was mostly material but they seem to not make them anymore (that one was lost when I let a friend borrow it :angry:)

Please help!
Erin, if you have an iron and a sewing machine you can make a fabric padfolio. They are quick, easy and inexpensive. I just did a quick search and found this pattern:
The Patchfolio Pattern designed by Craft Apple Craftapple

1 - 4 of 4 Posts