Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="color:green"><span style="font-family:Geneva"><span style="font-family:Times">Palbert</span></span></span> was dropped off for his luxating patella surgery, as well as working on his umbilical hernia and pulling the rest of his baby teeth out. Yikes- I feel like he's on the Swan TV show, with all of these surgical procedures! I just heard from the vet that he is out of surgery and doing great! I get to take him home tomorrow after 10am. The tech said it may only take 3 weeks to recover. Very encouraging. I'll keep you posted with his status! </span>

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I hope Palbert gets well soon! Many XOXOXO's from Buttercloud and Noriko.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by I love my PALBERT@Jan 11 2005, 05:34 PM
<span style="color:green"><span style="font-family:Geneva"><span style="font-family:Times">Palbert</span></span></span> was dropped off for his luxating patella surgery, as well as working on his umbilical hernia and pulling the rest of his baby teeth out.  Yikes- I feel like he's on the Swan TV show, with all of these surgical procedures!  I just heard from the vet that he is out of surgery and doing great!  I get to take him home tomorrow after 10am.  The tech said it may only take 3 weeks to recover.  Very encouraging.  I'll keep you posted with his status! </span>
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29113
[/QUOTE]
He's so cute... hope he has a speedy and complete recovery!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww good luck and hope he recovers soon!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Poor little Palbert! Hope his recovery goes smoothly for both of you!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Hugs to Palbert!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Palbert is home!!!!

He was all bloody still at the vet, which is so gross.. but the DR. said not to bandage it or it might become infected. The weeping is going away which is good.

The minute he got home I put down his food and water, and he immediately started eating. What a little goof ball he is. He did sleep most of the day though, and I took him out of the play pin I set up so he could move around. He ran around a bit then settled back into his little bed.

All in all, he's doing really well! Hopefully the recovery won't be too long before he can get back to his normal self.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Poor sweetheart! I'm glad he's ok. XOXOXO's coming his way

1 - 20 of 35 Posts