Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Corry and I'm a new user to the Maltese forum. My new baby is a boy and his name is Palbert. This is my first dog, and I don't know how I lived without him! My sister Adria is a seasoned poster and her dog is Tuffy. They have the same dad, but different moms. Both very cute little fur-babies!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
WELCOME!!! And what a cutie pie!!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm new too, and it is very friendly, warm, and open here. You learn so much and everyone is very supportive!

Have fun!

~Elegant

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats awesome that you're posting on here. i remember hearing that Tuffy was going to have a new friend.
have fun with palbert!!!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I remember Adria mentioning Palbert on the Other Forum before I left and was subsequently Banned and Restricted.

Welcome to a fun, easy-going forum for Maltese and the people they own. I have to warn you that it is not easy to offend on this forum. People here just refuse to take offense and they (gasp!) also refuse to chastise, humiliate, embarrass and otherwise perform anti-social behaviours. So you may find, as others have, that you apologize for an unintended offense only to find that NO ONE WAS OFFENDED! It's shocking at first, but you'll quickly become accustomed to it.

I just love Palbert's name and he looks just as cute.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh yes. I have heard about the other forum. I want to join, just so I can be like the rest of you who have been banned. HAHA! I've actually not been to that site, and I doubt I will. Crazy what goes on, and how easily you can get banned.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts