Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A Pampered Pet Boutique LLC Exclusive!!! This adorable Jumpin' Frog Embroidered Harness Overall is made from light weight summery blue and white seersucker fabric, and has sparkly Frog and the word "Jump" appliques sewn on. Of course it's satin lined to help prevent hair breakage and matts.

Jumping Frog Overall Harness

I hope you all like them as much as I do. :blush:

Hmmm....maybe there are some frogs in the flowers?

Guess not. :(

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, Jett is adorable in that outfit~~~Just so cute, I could reach in and grab him and take him home!!! CeeCee and Rain would love on him for sure. He would be on the telephone saying, "Mom, come get me!!" Do they make that in a little vest like for the girls? It is a little too hot right now for the long overalls........

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Jett is a true model and those seersucker overalls are precious...frog gigging or not.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Thanks Crystal. Now I can't get the theme song from "Green Acres" out of my mind!! :w00t:
Jett looks so cute. You just need a piece of straw in his sweet little mouth. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Jett is the perfect model . .he is such a handsome stud muffin . . I bet everyone that comes in the store will buy that overalls when they see him showing off his :chili: who could resist a frog and a prince together in one :wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jett is the perfect model . .he is such a handsome stud muffin . . I bet everyone that comes in the store will buy that overalls when they see him showing off his :chili: who could resist a frog and a prince together in one :wub:
lol...actually I did sell one within the first 20 minutes of him wearing them.:aktion033:

I LOVE THEM! You did exactly what I asked. Thank you!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
OMG! Aolani jumped right on those! However, I mentioned to him that he has to wait just a little while longer - gotta leave a little wiggle room in between purchases so as to avoid being questioned about a shopping pattern. Don't worry, Aolani you will have those overalls soon and thank your pal Jett for modeling them so nicely for you :)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Those are the cutest! Man I wish Triniti was finished so I could shave him and get him those! Ah well...someday! I am going on your site to go look for some independence day outfits for Noel...she's my only dress-up dog right now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts